Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Wowowow! Just recently found this thx to a friend, and DAMN does the girls looks amazing here! The quality is great too! But DAMN the ladies! Wow. Just sad it’s a male protagonist and I bet a decent looking guy in an average age between 25 and 45.. and no vaginal penetration tag.. :/ sad. But the girls are AMAZING props to that (y)

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
so yet again astaros puts effordin the next game .....and leaving this behind without much work.. like with all of his games
here is his NEW game https://f95zone.to/threads/island-of-lust-v0-2-art-of-lust.50915/ and dont tell me its not from him .. play it and u see its his game too. but good to know that he uses already 5 different paetron names to scam ppl
Haha I thought people's head was stuck so far up their own arse that they couldn't realize this guy is scamming patreons.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
People never learn every game this guy makes has the same approach to squeeze patreons, have you ever paused just for a second and ask yourself most Devs if they made 1 game or 2 difficult and take a year or 2 for you to get a sex scene they'd most like be reluctant to do so with the next title not this guy. My Cute Roommate had you running back and forth doing pointless things before you even got 1 scene and the friend you stayed with too a yr and a half to finally get a scene besides you raping her. Now this game wasn't released not to long after My Cute Roommate but its been rebooted several times without the game even making it to day 2 you've woken up so much in that Hospital bed I was beginning to think is this Dev ground hogging us or something. But the story finally decided to progress but he's made game extremely difficult to progress especially with the timed day and randomness, I'll admit I always wanted a game like that but now I see why Devs make time fixed. The game is not terrible but his approach is, I hate games where pus gets thrown at me every corner I turn but I also dislike games like this extremely boring minimalistic updates majority of the time are just bug fixes and game changes. Hey playing Foot of The Mountain which has tou doing 101 this is more satisfying because you know your actually making progression and not running in circles. I've actually completed all quest up to this update and only missed 2 images because of the randomness (Shower scene where she catches you watching her and a dream scene the rest I've yet to unlock.) Sad thing I can't find a walkthrough for this update so I think I'll wait this game is not worth the headache theirs only 9 new image and none have a sex scene going on a 1yr plus of initial release.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Just finished this update and I was disappointed.

In a year and a half, I restarted the game 3 or 4 times because old saves didn't work with new updates and that is what I did this time too. All of this to see one handjob, one boobjob and 2 blowjobs. What a let down. I just hope the game will be updated more often than when it first came out. It seemed like it from the few last updates but we'll see.
No not gonna happen between rendering, writing and best was to fuq patreons into continued support for as long as possible will not happen he's also working on another game links been posted a few pages back let's be forreal if you've actually been living in a house with 4 women and you haven't fuqd 1 of them by the 3rd month 99.9% sure it would never happen after a 1yr and a half has passed. Point is I'm 100% sure that we will not get a sex by the end of this yr and this is not sarcasm this is disdain for the Devs approach.

Phix12

Jul 1, 2019
Can anyone help me ?? I can't use feather on lola After I got the feather and go to her room while she sleep either the white angel tell me she's cute or I can't interact with her at all Please help me

Kananartans

Dec 19, 2019
Can anyone help me ?? I can't use feather on lola After I got the feather and go to her room while she sleep either the white angel tell me she's cute or I can't interact with her at all Please help me
Firstly sorry for my bad english.
When you enter the room, open your inventory and select the feather. And click on the girl.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello I would like to know if there is an update which must sleep or not? Anyone have info? Thank you

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
now i play and try everytnihg :D female name and 2+ gaps work for me
My password is allways Vanessa without gap ... When there is the window to change name I click ok.
So I don't know why sometimes it is different ;)

3.20 star(s) 129 Votes