chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
As I get rid of the rats, I had bought everything from the shop, nothing appears in my backpack, now I do not get the phone in case I have to buy the poison again
go outside you see arrow on bottom right side use knife to ope package

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
'Vanessa' does not accept his password. Please help me.
jande21 when will the next update will be released ? And please don't release a short story in the next version,make it bit longer story.asap
Last night was reading their patreon posts said something like 2 weeks,but not gonna put hand on fire,go check it out yourself,but have to be patreon member to see posts

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017

Hello everyone,
Time for a progress update. Originally, I wanted to post a picture from the second event of this update, but I couldn't find any that would be suitable for a public post. So I had to choose another one, maybe you will find it interesting as well. Now lets talk about release date, I can't tell you any exact date yet, but I am aiming for this month. Currently, there is still many things left to do, but it should be doable. Renders are coming along nicely and it will, hopefully, soon be just a question of putting it all together and testing it.
Thanks to everyone supporting me!
See you next week.

Wip

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
My advice to everyone just drop this game and come back to play it after a year exactly , it's very slow progress in every update, can you believe it's already update 8 and only 1 sex scene in the dream of MC

Sr_Juli

Jul 3, 2017

Hello everyone,
Time for a progress update. Originally, I wanted to post a picture from the second event of this update, but I couldn't find any that would be suitable for a public post. So I had to choose another one, maybe you will find it interesting as well. Now lets talk about release date, I can't tell you any exact date yet, but I am aiming for this month. Currently, there is still many things left to do, but it should be doable. Renders are coming along nicely and it will, hopefully, soon be just a question of putting it all together and testing it.
Thanks to everyone supporting me!
See you next week.

Wip

there are two WIP the other do you have it?

Reactions: Minato207

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
there are two WIP the other do you have it?
IThere in these posts someone posted them,but too many to look threw them all,also i don't know how to post them from e=mail i got from patreon,guess you gonna have to do some searching threw posts,sorry could'nt help

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes