chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
What must i do to complete task "lola must become a whore"
you need wait for next update,that's all they give so far,but i read in Patreon posts that should be coming out this month,there's a post out there,I'll keep you updated when it's out

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
last WIP is on 15$ paywall, that's why it is more difficult to have it here shared
I think what Epifan is trying to say: Sr_Juli keeps posting links to WiP post from patreon, which isn't helpful (for non-patrons), because they're locked.

Sr_Juli, instead of posting links to patreon: if you want to see what's posted on patreon, either become a supporter or ask nicely if someone else (who is a supporter) could post the WiP content. If you already are a supporter and want to share those WiP posts, please copy the content and share it. But posting links to locked patreon posts isn't useful at all.

• Haha
Reactions: YaBoy and F4iunyl3x

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
last WIP is on 15$ paywall, that's why it is more difficult to have it here shared
Sorry not a $15 Patreon,wish had the money to support that much,but between work,and bill's have low budget.I can only put some of them you gonna have to ask a $15Patreon member.

Reactions: Minato207

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hello someone has info on the update on a date?

Hi guys,
It's time for another weekly update. Let's start with the most important thing, the release date. I've decided it is better to stick with monthly releases than risk missing the "deadline". I would have liked one more event in this update, but I am pretty sure it would lead to delays, so let's save it for next version.
With all that being said, expect the new version in 3-5 days. It all depends on how the testing will go, but it shouldn't be longer.
Thank you for your support!

This is from today hope you like the good news cause i sure hell do

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'll let you know when new update out,since I get mail from Patreon with news

Hi guys,
It's time for another weekly update. Let's start with the most important thing, the release date. I've decided it is better to stick with monthly releases than risk missing the "deadline". I would have liked one more event in this update, but I am pretty sure it would lead to delays, so let's save it for next version.
With all that being said, expect the new version in 3-5 days. It all depends on how the testing will go, but it shouldn't be longer.

Reactions: Ara-sH

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
you need wait for next update,that's all they give so far,but i read in Patreon posts that should be coming out this month,there's a post out there,I'll keep you updated when it's out

Hi guys,

Reactions: Ara-sH

stimpmaster

Jul 23, 2017
Has someone problems with the "doctor" date??

I'm waiting for the doctor after i filled the bar.

I sent a sms to her and got an answer:

I've waited for her a whole week, and searched every room in the morning and after lunch.

No doc.....can someone help?

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
Has someone problems with the "doctor" date??
I'm waiting for the doctor after i filled the bar.
I sent a sms to her and got an answer:

I've waited for her a whole week, and searched every room in the morning and after lunch.
No doc.....can someone help?
If I rember well, you should walk around the door in the mornings between 9 and 11:00

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes