John577

Mar 2, 2018
Has the developer decided to remove the bite mark from the MC's penis? The only thing that made me stay away from the game.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Thanks to Astaros3D for the great game
This Mod doesn't touch your game /save in any way (I hope :) ) , problems during the game are not related to this Mod.
If you want to restore your original situation remove tacitogal.rpa from game folder

Scenes replay Mod for game version 0.8.00 (Windows) ... MOD and GAME must be the same version
V1 updated for new release
V1 _italian English/Italian language switch see note at the end / E' possibile cambiare la lingua tra inglese/italiano , vedere note alla fine
I am not responsible for any damage ...
You can replay images and scenes unlocked or not , added 5 pictures and scenes at the end of the gallery

Put tacitogal.rpa in game folder.

View attachment 531110 View attachment 531111 View attachment 531112

Note for V1_italian
Only Gallery scenes are translated , very beta release. When you exit from Replay the language selected in the game is restored.
The complete translation of the game can be found in OP
Solo la galleria e le scene sono tradotte in italiano , versione beta . Quando uscite dal Replay viene mantenuta la lingua settata nel gioco.
La traduzione completa del gioco la trovate qui :

https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-house-v0-8-00-extra-astaros3d.19939/post-3182143
Un ringraziamento particolare a Frank Rosario per il bellissimo lavoro , merita sicuramente un Like da parte vostra

View attachment 632337 View attachment 632749
Thank you very much for your work here!
Any time-frame for an update please?

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Very short update, I would say it's not worth playing if you played 0.8. Still, I prefer that the dev makes monthly updates so we can choose to play it now or a few months in the future. The animations for when the girls are just lounging around are new, right? I wonder if that took up a bunch of time. I also thought the dog animation was kind of a waste, I feel like that time could've probably have been better spent on more Vanessa lol

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I played this game at v0.5 or something, I remember it being full of bugs and not any content yet. Worth a play now or no?

• Sad
Reactions: LadyBee

Runnion

Sep 17, 2018
Very short update, I would say it's not worth playing if you played 0.8. Still, I prefer that the dev makes monthly updates so we can choose to play it now or a few months in the future. The animations for when the girls are just lounging around are new, right? I wonder if that took up a bunch of time. I also thought the dog animation was kind of a waste, I feel like that time could've probably have been better spent on more Vanessa lol
What was the update? I couldn't even figure it out...

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes