Apr 2, 2020
i need a hero who can tell me what to do exactly with the naughty book and the cover of the other book.
i have both, but i can't put the cover over the book and i cant use it anywhere in the little sisters room.

any help? thanks.
When you are in your room, look at your inventory. Click on the knife and hover it over the original book. Then take the glue and hover it over the original book cover. Lastly, take the naughty book and hover it over the book cover. Now go into her room when she isn't there, go to the desk, click on the book and place it on the desk where it used to be. Done.

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Why is this happening again? The developer is an asshole?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'lts_blackmail_bj_photo1'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda screen.rpy", line 136, in execute
File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda screen.rpy", line 219, in execute
File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda screen.rpy", line 220, in execute
File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda messages.rpy", line 53, in execute
File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda messages.rpy", line 54, in execute
File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda messages.rpy", line 62, in execute
File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda messages.rpy", line 63, in execute
File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda messages.rpy", line 64, in execute
TypeError: string indices must be integers

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/ascript/subsystem/house/dhl_screens.rpyc", line 209, in script call
File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda class.rpyc", line 487, in script
File "F:\Temp\DCdownloads\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "F:\Temp\DCdownloads\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\Temp\DCdownloads\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\Temp\DCdownloads\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "F:\Temp\DCdownloads\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "F:\Temp\DCdownloads\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "F:\Temp\DCdownloads\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "F:\Temp\DCdownloads\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "F:\Temp\DCdownloads\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "F:\Temp\DCdownloads\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "F:\Temp\DCdownloads\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "F:\Temp\DCdownloads\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "F:\Temp\DCdownloads\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda screen.rpy", line 219, in execute
File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda screen.rpy", line 220, in execute
File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda messages.rpy", line 54, in execute
File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda messages.rpy", line 62, in execute
File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda messages.rpy", line 63, in execute
File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda messages.rpy", line 64, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 64, in <module>
TypeError: string indices must be integers

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
GirlHouse 0.9.0.extra
Fri May 22 17:38:10 2020
Similarly.
In my opinion at all. I read on the Pantheon-the author writes to outraged letters - " everything works for me"((

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Can anyone please help me understand why "Vanessa for shower" doesn't trigger. it seems it should be done before i do "Creating a slut part 2". I have showered a 100 times by now at different times, is it a special time I have missed or what?!?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Could someone tell me how to get these scenes? please
Mia's just keep doing game,when option(cum in mouth or warn her)save before and do both(2pics) after some more mia with laptop lola walks in answer right(there's walk-through) lola in undies talking with MC(I'm missing that one too,only i got left)but there's a walk-through but doesn't say anything bout Lola's pic wish someone said how to get it.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Can anyone please help me understand why "Vanessa for shower" doesn't trigger. it seems it should be done before i do "Creating a slut part 2". I have showered a 100 times by now at different times, is it a special time I have missed or what?!?
In
anyone know how to do the task where it says vicky/whatever you name the younger sister name must be a whore
if you playing ver 0.80 that's end of that version,im playing 0.90 from start again to see if i missed anything or maybe they didn't put that quest also

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I read walk-through again only says Daytime,but if i ain't mistaken i think you have to ask her for foot rub quest so she can give you handjob.I started game again since 0.90 is out,i'll let you know cause haven't done that quest and showered daytime,but i think i didn't do all hours only mornings,i'll give you heads up when i do it

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How to use Feather on sleeping Lola ? where are hotpoints ? First - feet, second ?
Thanks )
Waist,if you click on options at top right there's cheat there click show hidden,will show you where to click on all available spots

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I read walk-through again only says Daytime,but if i ain't mistaken i think you have to ask her for foot rub quest so she can give you handjob.I started game again since 0.90 is out,i'll let you know cause haven't done that quest and showered daytime,but i think i didn't do all hours only mornings,i'll give you heads up when i do it
I have completed every quest apart from that of vanessa, unable to get her shower scene, damn. Even the angels are clueless lol

Reactions: chicho1958

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Ok, so you know. Vanessas shower scene comes later automaticly, in the absolute end of the last update. It has been changed from earlier versions and the old walkthrough, so just continue with the ingame hint system and you will get there.

Last edited:

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
Does a black heart popping up mean she dislikes my action/answer, or that I am on the "bad guy" path (if there is such a thing)?

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes