alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
So I go to load an old save(tit fucking mia) and it plays then when i click the arrow to move the scene along...main title screen.

This developer and his bugs are quite the norm. Frustrating!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I have completed every quest apart from that of vanessa, unable to get her shower scene, damn. Even the angels are clueless lol
try this because i think this is what i did,when you wake up just stay in shower and fast forward every hour,save before so if you dont get it you can reload and not waste that day

Reactions: blademaster89

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
To be honest, you DO need a walkthrough for the gallery and for interactive sex scenes with triggers. In the feather scene with the youngest one at nighttime, it's not clearly described or translated. First, you can see a hand symbol when you click on her when entering her room after 2300. You click on that, click the blanket to take it off, then go to backpack, select feather and touch her feet. Next, touch her ribs that are facing you (the area of her ribs on her side under her breast) and she'll turn again.

FYI.. in the fight scene, I found out that switching between uppercut-punch-defend and punch-defend-uppercut seemed to give fairly good odds of winning.

Started a new save and had almost no bugs. I only had one strange bug that wasn't game breaking but had to do with using the save function. I had showered and then entered Mia's room to start a scene and before clicking on her, I went to save it and it triggered a strange traceback error.
Code:
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed
I just rolled back, exited the room, re-entered it and was able to save.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Any1 care to share a save of the current game version. So I can start from the beggining of the next update.

Thanks in advance.
from start?you want it with tons money?1st save has nothing,got the screwdriver and heart from nurse,2nd same but with 200k,i put them on page 9 saves so i don't screw your saves and named MC Candido

miina

Apr 30, 2017
I'm on the quest "I wonder what Lola does in her room in the evening." but she's doing nothing! I belive the door must be locked for me to use the snooper, but is always open, please help.

Reactions: chicho1958

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
game launch date: Nov 1, 2018

current version: "0.9.00 Extra"
just this alone is embarassing at all ... we have mai 2020 ...and yet no content, no sex, still no content with the blond girl or vanessa, nothing, just buggs and crapp.this DEV is by far the worst one we could get as a dev. he is a pro scammer with his 5 games and 5 different paetron sides...

• Haha
Reactions: MickE2020

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm on the quest "I wonder what Lola does in her room in the evening." but she's doing nothing! I belive the door must be locked for me to use the snooper, but is always open, please help.
If I ain't mistaken you have to wait like 8 just save like at 7 and fast forward,8,9...till it's locked,if you switched the book covers ,you'll find her on her bed(not gonna spoil your peeping)

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes