Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I'm stuck for the past two days just trying to get past this part... So my hint is to confront lola, but I don't have the option...
If you have time, please check it out, thanks.
Strange because if you look at the picture in phone gallery seems you have just confronted Lola.
I have resetted the flag so you can confront her again ... "now you can't deny it".
Continue with Lola story and you end the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: xrufi0x

xrufi0x

Dec 26, 2017
Strange because if you look at the picture in phone gallery seems you have just confronted Lola.
I have resetted the flag so you can confront her again ... "now you can't deny it".
Thanks brotha, as always appreciate you!

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
try this because i think this is what i did,when you wake up just stay in shower and fast forward every hour,save before so if you dont get it you can reload and not waste that day
I guess the only way to trigger this now is to do some
Hey, I'm stuck with vanessa's shower scene being held back somehow while I finished the rest of the girls' contents. is there a way to make that happen? what flags do we have to reset to make the vanessa shower scene appear? while I can continue to finish her path? here is my save. Please let me know if the save I provided is the correct one

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

Hey, I'm stuck with vanessa's shower scene being held back somehow while I finished the rest of the girls' contents. is there a way to make that happen? what flags do we have to reset to make the vanessa shower scene appear? while I can continue to finish her path? here is my save. Please let me know if the save I provided is the correct one
when you unlock a gallery or scene they stay,even if you start new game,but if you check i'm missing 1 and don't know how to get it.Haven't played the game in 2 days was with The city of broken dreams best game i played so far outta all the one's I've played,just finished it very long and i give it 9.5 outta 10,can't wait for next but it's a must play where choices do matter and you can stick to 1 girl just ignoring the other or bang them all.Gonna play some girl house,I'll let you know when shower activates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: blademaster89

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Okay, will do that, thanks chicho! Will let you know if it worked.
was with The city of broken dreams(play it) just finished it and only can say WOW what a game gonna play girl house and let you knowwhen itrigger it,i'm at start haven't even done the rats in basement,i'll let you know since i'm doing quest by quest

• Red Heart
Reactions: blademaster89

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
was with The city of broken dreams(play it) just finished it and only can say WOW what a game gonna play girl house and let you knowwhen itrigger it,i'm at start haven't even done the rats in basement,i'll let you know since i'm doing quest by quest
That is a fantastic game :D, I'm surprised as to how it skipped your glance before (assuming you played the game for the first time recently) sadly I think it is not wise to discuss other games in this thread, both your comment and mine may be very well be deleted while being marked off- topic. I await the point where you get to the shower scene :D

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
That is a fantastic game :D, I'm surprised as to how it skipped your glance before (assuming you played the game for the first time recently) sadly I think it is not wise to discuss other games in this thread, both your comment and mine may be very well be deleted while being marked off- topic. I await the point where you get to the shower scene :D
working on it.i'm at where lola give me handjob in mia's room

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ok I was reading walkthrough and vanessa for shower is supposed to be after she gives you handjob in room at 8,you have to ask her to rub your feet first,here's the walkthrough,means gotta start game again,but since that's at start game should be fast,here the walkthrough it's from earlier version but that's the one i was using. i edited file ,read that vanessa has to have +2 lust

Last edited:

nestle232

Mar 19, 2020
Is there new sex dream scene in v0.9 extra? The newest dream I know is lola bj in v0.8 extra , but I couldn't trigger any new dream in v0.9 extra.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ok I was reading walkthrough and vanessa for shower is supposed to be after she gives you handjob in room at 8,you have to ask her to rub your feet first,here's the walkthrough,means gotta start game again,but since that's at start game should be fast,here the walkthrough it's from earlier version but that's the one i was using
I remember now,since it was my first time playing i was following the walkthrough not doing other random stuff,so my best bet is to do the walkthrough same order that it's written,i tried doing it afterrub my feet(day after and nothing)I just followed the walkthrough,didn't do nothing ahead of it

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
no clue,only found out about neighbor and then mia's laptop thing you can do all the scenes you done,was trying figure out lola's quest had 2 left

Reactions: Chaduk

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017

Your Vanessa slut is 1 so no way to unlock shower gallery.
With your save , 16:01 enter in kitchen , see Vanessa scene.
Pool scene unlock and other things ... shower HJ , spank and so on
After her slut > 1 you have 50% chance to unlock that gallery

Phoenix.kinG

Jul 23, 2018
Hey guys..

I've been trying to know how to get into Lola's room after she sleeps, turns out I need a credit card that is supposed to be in the foyer, at the bottom of the tables on the left..and many have indicated that for previous questions about this issue.

The thing is, there is no credit card there..I'm starting to doubt my eyes..there is no credit card in the foyer, anywhere..any ideas?

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
So what am I missing? I switched the cover on the books and put the erotic book back for Lola. But nothing else is changing. When i peek in, she is still changing, not doing anything w/ the book. There is nothing to indicate I did anything. I think part of the problem is that literally as I clicked to replace it, the time flipped and she was in the room and kicked me out. Am I just screwed?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So what am I missing? I switched the cover on the books and put the erotic book back for Lola. But nothing else is changing. When i peek in, she is still changing, not doing anything w/ the book. There is nothing to indicate I did anything. I think part of the problem is that literally as I clicked to replace it, the time flipped and she was in the room and kicked me out. Am I just screwed?
just fast forward timer if i ain't mistaken it's 8,30pm then peek and put book back obviously you did that already,when you peek she on her bed and ........not gonna spoil

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes