zerma

Nov 5, 2018
hey..hint says to call doc but when i try it i get error...or is there a certain time to do it or im missing something..what should i do

Reactions: chicho1958

TheRealIndianDeal

Jun 11, 2019
Im stuck at the part where i filled my meter and have to invite the doctor over, i just get error messages when i try to text her. anyone else have this issue?

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
For all of those that don't know by now that has the Surveillance System installed, IF you check it, not only will it show you all the rooms in the house and where each person is at the time, but under that at the bottom of the screen is a "Schedule" button that you can click on to see EVERYONE'S schedule as either a whole or as the different people. IF you get stuck on certain events that require specific times of day then check there first before asking what to do next. Not to mention in the normal game screen in the upper left you have a "?" that you can click on for your helpers to give you your next hint.

Reactions: Draco0

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Hey guys..

I've been trying to know how to get into Lola's room after she sleeps, turns out I need a credit card that is supposed to be in the foyer, at the bottom of the tables on the left..and many have indicated that for previous questions about this issue.

The thing is, there is no credit card there..I'm starting to doubt my eyes..there is no credit card in the foyer, anywhere..any ideas?
There is no credit card...never was. The item in the foyer is a phone.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Im stuck at the part where i filled my meter and have to invite the doctor over, i just get error messages when i try to text her. anyone else have this issue?
That is what you did wrong. You filled it too early. Probably best to start over and don't try to do things until you are told to.

HunterRanger

May 14, 2019
alguien sabe el porque sigue estando el error en el momento de llamar por segunda vez a la doctora?

---------------------------------------

Does anyone know why the error is still present when I call the doctor a second time?

Reactions: chicho1958

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Your Vanessa slut is 1 so no way to unlock shower gallery.
With your save , 16:01 enter in kitchen , see Vanessa scene.
Pool scene unlock and other things ... shower HJ , spank and so on
After her slut > 1 you have 50% chance to unlock that gallery
This is interesting, I will follow that! I'll update you once I get the scene

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Your Vanessa slut is 1 so no way to unlock shower gallery.
With your save , 16:01 enter in kitchen , see Vanessa scene.
Pool scene unlock and other things ... shower HJ , spank and so on
After her slut > 1 you have 50% chance to unlock that gallery
This worked like a charm, I had no hints available regarding the scenarios mentioned above with Vanessa and I followed the in-game hints to the dot for the other lasses. I've completed the game as of now.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
This worked like a charm, I had no hints available regarding the scenarios mentioned above with Vanessa and I followed the in-game hints to the dot for the other lasses. I've completed the game as of now.
I played from my 0.8 save (that scene done) ... so i don't know starting from a different point :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hey..hint says to call doc but when i try it i get error...or is there a certain time to do it or im missing something..what should i do
you call after you fill up the bar(the one that gives you sex points)i think it's 30 points to fill it up

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
alguien sabe el porque sigue estando el error en el momento de llamar por segunda vez a la doctora?

---------------------------------------

Does anyone know why the error is still present when I call the doctor a second time?
Mira ver si la barra blanca arriba esta llena,si esta llena dale a ? y mira ver si dicen algo el angel o el demonio

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes