akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
How can I unlock the image of Vanessa in a towel in her room and that of her youngest daughter? What do I have to do?

Sebd3378

Sep 7, 2018
Hello all, when I try to play the game in french version, I have an error when I try right click to go to "options". It works fine in english, but I'm a french player and hope to play the game in french.

Risael

May 14, 2017
Can't seem to get it "imported" properly for 1.0.Shouldn't I just be able to copy it in to the game/saves folder?
When you download it, it looks like this "770277_1-1-LT1.save" You need to delete the beginning so that it looks like this: "1-1-LT1.save". Then the game will recognize the save file and you can use it.

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Thanks to Astaros3D for the great game
This Mod doesn't touch your game /save in any way (I hope :) ) , problems during the game are not related to this Mod.
If you want to restore your original situation remove tacitogal.rpa from game folder

Scenes replay Mod for game version 0.9.00 (Windows) ... MOD and GAME must be the same version
V1 updated for new release
English/Italian language switch see note at the end / E' possibile cambiare la lingua tra inglese/italiano , vedere note alla fine

You can replay images and scenes unlocked or not , added 4 pictures and scenes at the end of the gallery

I am not responsible for any damage ...
Put tacitogal.rpa in game folder.
View attachment 666433 View attachment 666434 View attachment 666436

Note for italian language
Only Gallery scenes are translated . When you exit from Replay the language selected in the game is restored. Complete translation of the game can be found in OP
Solo la galleria e le scene sono tradotte in italiano . Quando uscite dal Replay viene mantenuta la lingua settata nel gioco.
La traduzione completa del gioco la trovate in OP o qui :

https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-house-v0-8-00-extra-astaros3d.19939/post-3182143
Un ringraziamento particolare a Frank Rosario per il bellissimo lavoro , merita sicuramente un Like da parte vostra
Any update for v.1.0?

Reactions: UraN82

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Always scared to try this game as it used to have 50 bugs each update, are we awaiting a patch fix for this current release or is it good?

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes