nestle232

Mar 19, 2020
Don't need to use mega, just clikc the Yandex normal download link and copy the downloading url from your browser download page into some pro downloader, then it would work. I used this way to finish downloading in 10 mins.

bahn67

May 26, 2018
Bug with Lola
This happened when she gave MC a bj in the MCs' room and when they did the 69. When the dick meter fills up and I click on the tip the arrow to end the scene disappears. The animation would just loop I can't exit out of it.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Risael

May 14, 2017
Bug with Lola
This happened when she gave MC a bj in the MCs' room and when they did the 69. When the dick meter fills up and I click on the tip the arrow to end the scene disappears. The animation would just loop I can't exit out of it.
Yes, it will be fixed shortly. However, you can avoid it by simply using the arrow in bottom right corner.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I keep seeing this game update and I get my hopes up for venessa content and its never there. Why do I do this to myself.

Risael

May 14, 2017
How can I unlock the images of Vicky? I can't pray
That one image is from the previous version, it was only added into the gallery in this version. You don't have to worry you missed something, it is the scene with looking for her phone.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Girl House [v1.0 Extra] [Astaros3D] - Original Size: 1.75 GB

Download Win,Linux (273MB): - - - -
Download Mac (258MB): - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Thanks to Astaros3D for the great game
This Mod doesn't touch your game /save in any way (I hope :) ) , problems during the game are not related to this Mod.
If you want to restore your original situation remove tacitogal.rpa from game folder

Scenes replay Mod for game version 0.9.00 (Windows) ... MOD and GAME must be the same version
V1 updated for new release
English/Italian language switch see note at the end / E' possibile cambiare la lingua tra inglese/italiano , vedere note alla fine

You can replay images and scenes unlocked or not , added 4 pictures and scenes at the end of the gallery

I am not responsible for any damage ...
Put tacitogal.rpa in game folder.
View attachment 666433 View attachment 666434 View attachment 666436

Note for italian language
Only Gallery scenes are translated . When you exit from Replay the language selected in the game is restored. Complete translation of the game can be found in OP
Solo la galleria e le scene sono tradotte in italiano . Quando uscite dal Replay viene mantenuta la lingua settata nel gioco.
La traduzione completa del gioco la trovate in OP o qui :

https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-house-v0-8-00-extra-astaros3d.19939/post-3182143
Un ringraziamento particolare a Frank Rosario per il bellissimo lavoro , merita sicuramente un Like da parte vostra
Can you update the mod for the new version?

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Did this used to be called something else?

I recognise a couple of screenshots and synopsis, but not the title?

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes