Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Unlocked

Hello guys,
One more week is gone and it's time for another update. Renders are all finished, but there are still some animations left. Those should not take more than a day or two. After that, it will be time to finish the code and put all the missing things into the game. I expect the first build to be ready around Thursday. That leaves one day for testing and fixing bugs. I would like to believe everything will be fine and no fixes will be needed, but we all know that is hardly the case. So, if there will be a lot of bugs in the first build, I will take at least 2 days for testing, and the release will be during the weekend. I know that is not July anymore, and I'm sorry about that, but I think it is better than releasing something broken on Friday just for the sake of "meeting the deadline".
TLDR: Release date - next Friday (if things go smoothly) or Saturday/Sunday (if more time is needed).
Thank you for your support and understanding.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Facts. some devs just disappear for months at a time and then when they do update, Its a buggy one
And some just disappear saying that they will improve the game, and will make the game from scratch, and then they comeback with lots of update and some terrible updates and a new horrible game worst then the last one!!
At least this dev is doing a good job with the game, the updates could be more frequent, but for now is good!!
Keep the good work!!! (y) (y)(y)(y)

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
Well I,m glad the the developer is feeling better and able to continue this awesome game. I do not get the BS talk about the writers/developers. This guy is GOOD. Its just a game....Its not not your life..if you have one? Just treat it as though its a tv series... you have to wait... anticipation makes it all so much better?? I guess I,m saying go to work do your life and then check in next week when you have time :)

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
He completed one game that i played... he will finish this one too... in time... jusy like mcr...
Don't rush him for free... nothing is free on this world...
Instead of commenting on this FREE FORUM you should leave a comment on his patreon page, on a post that is unlocked by your subscription to Astaros3D

lodar

May 13, 2018
I was a subscriber to Astaros for over half a year (had access to posts and discord) but stopped it after seeing that the game is going nowhere anytime soon. For the amount of content he creates the money is not worth it for me. Every person who keeps paying him just makes it more unlikely that things are going to change.
8 updates without stuff other than a bj in a sexgame is not what I will support by giving him more money.
So please stop using those cheap excuses.

Reactions: Ara-sH

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
I really fucking hope this guy delivers and releases an update before July ends. Alot of devs are delaying releases to mid August.

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
He completed one game that i played... he will finish this one too... in time... jusy like mcr...
Don't rush him for free... nothing is free on this world...
Instead of commenting on this FREE FORUM you should leave a comment on his patreon page, on a post that is unlocked by your subscription to Astaros3D

Nobody is "rushing" him here since he is not a part of this forum, and even if he was, it still wouldn't matter. This is a discussion forum and discussions including mocking artists' lazy practices, as well as your panhandling on artist's behalf have their place here. Some less appreciated than others.

Reactions: MadaraRU

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
Nobody is "rushing" him here since he is not a part of this forum, and even if he was, it still wouldn't matter. This is a discussion forum and discussions including mocking artists' lazy practices, as well as your panhandling on artist's behalf have their place here. Some less appreciated than others.
And your point is?
Do you think that if you're mocking somebody for his work it will do it faster or better?
Your thinking is wrong and maybe because of your type of members on this forum the devs are demotivated and therefore they're becoming lazy.
But i don't think that is the case in here...
I was once the same as you are... and i mocked the dev... and the update came... after 6 months since the day he announced a deadline and i learned that he needs money for the rig on which he was creating the game and i've subscribed on his patreon page and since the day i subscribed to him, we talk, we're buddies and he gives me previews that nobody can see before...
Learn something from this, my anxious brother

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
And your point is?
Do you think that if you're mocking somebody for his work it will do it faster or better?
Your thinking is wrong and maybe because of your type of members on this forum the devs are demotivated and therefore they're becoming lazy.
But i don't think that is the case in here...
I was once the same as you are... and i mocked the dev... and the update came... after 6 months since the day he announced a deadline and i learned that he needs money for the rig on which he was creating the game and i've subscribed on his patreon page and since the day i subscribed to him, we talk, we're buddies and he gives me previews that nobody can see before...
Learn something from this, my anxious brother
You are missing the point that this is a discussion forum and whatever we talk about here doesn't matter as long as it doesn't violate forum rules. If the dev has such a weak mind that a random poster on a random forum demotivates him to the point of stalling indefinitely, then he should get psych treatment or some shit like that cause that's not normal person behaviour. Also, I don't care about your sob stories that probably never happened.

Reactions: ChainsZzz

Supreme17

Jan 14, 2020
You are missing the point that this is a discussion forum and whatever we talk about here doesn't matter as long as it doesn't violate forum rules. If the dev has such a weak mind that a random poster on a random forum demotivates him to the point of stalling indefinitely, then he should get psych treatment or some shit like that cause that's not normal person behaviour. Also, I don't care about your sob stories that probably never happened.
What on earth are you and all the other inpatient people bang on about. He has informed all his patreons that the update might be out by Sunday at the latest. And you'll bitching about it being 2 days out of July. He ain't icstor. Give the guy a break and just wait.

And maybe become a patreon and you will see that he communicate with his backers

Reactions: MrRaynor

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
You want free games?
My advice is SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WAIT!!
What annoys me is you came here to get free stuff that only 25% of the peolpe that plays this game is paying the dev, and you (like me) belongs to the 75% that don't pay for the game, and still you are complaining and demanding free stuff!! How about you go to patreon, supporting him, that way you have the right to complain and demand stuff because you are paying. In here you don't have that right, you are not paying, you are getting the things for free.
Do like me get about 4 or 5 games here!! By the time that you finish all of them, there will be a ton of updates to play!! And remember this site is a privilege to all of us that can't (and don't want to) pay to the dev!!

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
What on earth are you and all the other inpatient people bang on about. He has informed all his patreons that the update might be out by Sunday at the latest. And you'll bitching about it being 2 days out of July. He ain't icstor. Give the guy a break and just wait.

And maybe become a patreon and you will see that he communicate with his backers
Why do you think I'm impatient and why does that matter? I'm not impatient and I'm not bitching, we're having a discussion, or at leas we're trying to. Is it prohibited to talk about developers and their habits? No amount of spamming here will influence developers to work any faster (or slower for that matter) so it just boils down to words on a forum, we both know that. I don't care about astaros personally as there are plenty of games to play in the mean time, but he is a stingy guy when it comes to updates. All I'm saying is that you and the other guy bitching about people who are bitching about releases and dev's practices and riding that high horse, telling others to become a patron are the same kind of posters. This is a piracy forum by the way so insisting on others to pay for shit is not cool, but in the end like I said it doesn't matter. If you care so much about astaros, try giving him more money instead of defending his honor on a piracy forum.

Supreme17

Jan 14, 2020
Why do you think I'm impatient and why does that matter? I'm not impatient and I'm not bitching, we're having a discussion, or at leas we're trying to. Is it prohibited to talk about developers and their habits? No amount of spamming here will influence developers to work any faster (or slower for that matter) so it just boils down to words on a forum, we both know that. I don't care about astaros personally as there are plenty of games to play in the mean time, but he is a stingy guy when it comes to updates. All I'm saying is that you and the other guy bitching about people who are bitching about releases and dev's practices and riding that high horse, telling others to become a patron are the same kind of posters. This is a piracy forum by the way so insisting on others to pay for shit is not cool, but in the end like I said it doesn't matter. If you care so much about astaros, try giving him more money instead of defending his honor on a piracy forum.
1. I back him $15 a month. ( have done since midway through mcr.
2. Pay more money so people like you can get the game for free. I will pass on that.
3. He updates his games roughly every two months. ( expect this update but covid 19 is about so understandable)
4. Communicate with his backers on a weekly basis.
5. You get the game for free so you have no right to complain if updates are delayed.
6. Finally back the dev just $1 and everything you have said would become valid but you won't. So shut up because you sound like a foolish child that wants it now but has to wait. And by the way the patreons have to wait as well you just have to wait a little longer so someone can upload it to this site or sites like this.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes