Milflover68

Jun 14, 2019
hey guys just started playing the game. what are the relations b/w venessa and the girls from the photo? are they venessas daughters? And are there more relationships in the game which i need to define? If yes then please kindly tell me.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hey guys just started playing the game. what are the relations b/w venessa and the girls from the photo? are they venessas daughters? And are there more relationships in the game which i need to define? If yes then please kindly tell me.
I put Sisters, Daughters was too close because Mia is an adult like Vanessa,unless you remove makeup on Vanessa and she a 60 year old,but nah don't think devs would do us like that :). Vicky and Lola look more like daughters but you can put 1 relation

Milflover68

Jun 14, 2019
I put Sisters, Daughters was too close because Mia is an adult like Vanessa,unless you remove makeup on Vanessa and she a 60 year old,but nah don't think devs would do us like that :). Vicky and Lola look more like daughters but you can put 1 relation
Thanks for the reply...I put daughters because in the photos there are clear indication that mc can be vanessas lost son. Mia and vicky also are in same age group of mc. Although I agree with you about Mia and Vanessas age gap part.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for the reply...I put daughters because in the photos there are clear indication that mc can be vanessas lost son. Mia and vicky also are in same age group of mc. Although I agree with you about Mia and Vanessas age gap part.
remember in options top right,don't forget click hidden so you know where to click,also there's online save editor if you want fill up bar easy,add hearts,str for MC so in fight you can almost 1 hit knock him out,hp also.I didn't mess around with it,just wanted get that fight over with fast,also i just remember that as soon as I walked in house I saved game and went to see data and saw credit card,so starting over to see what it was,because heard rumors that had to get it in certain time limit,but also heard that was for another version and no longer in game,so gonna check it out,even thou with money cheat in options no need to hack money. For me I like the fill sex bar,takes too long to fill it up and MC str who knows got a feeling gonna be kicking some butts in the future,and besides played game so many times probally can finish this in less day with all done.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yep was thinking that too,because at start game she didn't say he was dead,and beside's husband had money problem's,crook told her to pay,so if you add up 1+1 come's out that the crooks could've kidnap son so he pays what he owes,and only made for sense because guy had a nice car and drugs in it and if you checked upcoming update he gonna meet that lady that go punched by fat man (memory flash back,from before the fight with crook). Well those are my theories). Then of course all the questions with no answers, was he raised by the bad guys?, Is Vanessa her mom?, Will MC stay virgin? Next update will have stuff to clear our mind's,since MC will be able go outside.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This looks like a good game. Does anyone have a full save file for the latest version
here only thing you need do is draw penis on lola homework and fastt forward time,if you don't get scene,just sleep then try next day,just stay lola room and ff,you get to spank lola

Reactions: Mario8080

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Does anyone have anymore information about the next update??
I went to the patreon and the discord channel but all it seems dorment and quiet!!

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Played this game for some time and its just as obtuse, convoluted and contrived as the previous one. If you are to remove all the wank about goose chase nonsense it would have like 10-15m of content. Someone of the objectives are so abstract, especially the book/knife one, that shit blew my gasket, would never have figured that out on my out without searching for it on the forum. The phone gives task app gives just the general idea what to do, which is almost no help and the question mark just had the demon tell you that Vicky wants to suck your dick the entire game. Would not touch this until its finished like the last game.

ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019
Im missing 3 pictures from the gallery who can help me with it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The 2d image is random. I just saved, load and try 2-3 times and got it
The 5th image u'll get if u try to spy on her (sry, forgot her name) in the shower and f*cked up
The last image I didn't remember. It may be random spying on Vanessa in shower or u must spy on her in the shower after 4th image.
GL to collect them all)

Reactions: Riswan

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Im missing 3 pictures from the gallery who can help me with it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ok do this,since doesn't matter which game it come's from, gallery picture stays.Start new game when you can move go to options and top right click view hidden,when you get run over by vanessa she come out car you'll see white square between her boobies click there that's for 1 pic,then other just pick your game and click when the shower,ifI ain't mistaken scene come's depending hearts or lust of female.I had different depending.

Reactions: Riswan

Riswan

Jul 29, 2018
The 2d image is random. I just saved, load and try 2-3 times and got it
The 5th image u'll get if u try to spy on her (sry, forgot her name) in the shower and f*cked up
The last image I didn't remember. It may be random spying on Vanessa in shower or u must spy on her in the shower after 4th image.
GL to collect them all)
ok do this,since doesn't matter which game it come's from, gallery picture stays.Start new game when you can move go to options and top right click view hidden,when you get run over by vanessa she come out car you'll see white square between her boobies click there that's for 1 pic,then other just pick your game and click when the shower,ifI ain't mistaken scene come's depending hearts or lust of female.I had different depending.
Thanks for the reply's. I got the shower ones today and thanks to chicho1958 now know how to get the 2d one.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes