MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Please translate that to english mate!!

Does anyone know when is the update will be??
I looked in Patreon, Instagram and Twitter and i dind't see anything about the update!!

Last edited:

ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019
wtf, where is update??
Please translate that to english mate!!

Does anyone know when is the update will be??
I looked in Patreon, Instagram and Twitter and i dind't see anything about the update!!
Maybe 18-22th this month, every last updates were in this period.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
If there are 2 of an item, you can click before the first is finished.
If you downloaded the game here, you don't need to do the game!! Just click the SKIP button on the top left corner of the screen and is like you did the mini game, the same will work for lola mini game!!

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
when the next update ?
It should be for the next days!! But the dev is working in 2 games at the same time!! The games are "Girl House" (this game) and "Mystwood Manor" (the other game)! So the next update should be out very soon or very close to the end of the month! Anyway we have to wait for the dev to release the update in the patreon site and then someone to update the game on this site!!

Reactions: MadaraRU and hunk66

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
It should be for the next days!! But the dev is working in 2 games at the same time!! The games are "Girl House" (this game) and "Mystwood Manor" (the other game)! So the next update should be out very soon or very close to the end of the month! Anyway we have to wait for the dev to release the update in the patreon site and then someone to update the game on this site!!
are you sure? as far I can tell they are two different developers with totally different styles. So unless I didn't follow their games well enough, I'm pretty sure you are confusing some developers.

raveeak

Oct 11, 2019
thats man of the house not girl house

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Sorry my bad!! I confused with another dev!! About the update, it should be here in a couple of days!! We just have to wait!!

Reactions: raveeak
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes