ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019
I just don't believe that people sitting in this thread and having access to discord have never asked the developer where the update is. And even if asked, it is very strange that he never puts something like "I'm late with the update, expect it in the next month" it would have calmed, and the situation with Milfy city, where it generally wrote nothing, then disappeared, then it turned out that everything is bad, he is resting, at the end he scribbled and versions are released 3-4 months

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I just don't believe that people sitting in this thread and having access to discord have never asked the developer where the update is. And even if asked, it is very strange that he never puts something like "I'm late with the update, expect it in the next month" it would have calmed, and the situation with Milfy city, where it generally wrote nothing, then disappeared, then it turned out that everything is bad, he is resting, at the end he scribbled and versions are released 3-4 months
Little trick i learned,you know there's tons games to download right? Pick like 30-40 and play them,don't bother about the updates for all of them,when you done playing them,then it's when you start checking updates,1-2 month's passed by the time you played them all(unless you have no life). So far worked for me.I could give you list of what i'm playing but can't post other games name in this post,but there's really really good games out there(tip:check the most viewed and with most post) Just finished playing this last one didn't even know anything about it but wow,it was good,gonna play another one this developer has made. I understand how you feel when you love a game and they leave you with AHHHH want more.

ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019
Weekly news

Hi guys,

It has been a long time since the last post. Lots of things have happened since then. I spent a few days at the end of last month helping my friend with his project, and then as June started, I got sick and that ruined most of my plans. It's not how I imagined spending this month for sure.

I am finally back at work now, and I have some ideas about this next update. I've even managed to create a few renders here and there during this month, but it is not enough for a new update. I'm sorry for that. Hopefully, things will go smoothly from now on, and I can once again keep you posted with weekly reports

Thank you for your support!

Jun 28 at 2:33am

jerlojer

Mar 25, 2020
Weekly news

Hi guys,

It has been a long time since the last post. Lots of things have happened since then. I spent a few days at the end of last month helping my friend with his project, and then as June started, I got sick and that ruined most of my plans. It's not how I imagined spending this month for sure.

I am finally back at work now, and I have some ideas about this next update. I've even managed to create a few renders here and there during this month, but it is not enough for a new update. I'm sorry for that. Hopefully, things will go smoothly from now on, and I can once again keep you posted with weekly reports

Jun 28 at 2:33am

good to see you back! i look forward to the next update. and sorry to hear that you were sick.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Ok so I'm guessing the update won't come out till August. Hopefully we'd be able to finally get pass the unending 2nd bases with Vanessa then.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ok so I'm guessing the update won't come out till August. Hopefully we'd be able to finally get pass the unending 2nd bases with Vanessa then.
So far no one getting banged ain't taking the right path or the story line should be more interesting,but so far my rating is 5/10 gonna keep it in the middle

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
good to see you back! i look forward to the next update. and sorry to hear that you were sick.
Thanks for the update/info. I do hope all is well and your feeling better! I know I am looking forward to your next update. I know for myself and hopefully the others out there is more to Life than sitting around and complaining about Free games to play.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Waiting on playing this game since the second version since I wanted to wait for some good content. Now its been like a year and a half and at version 0.9 the game has still not progressed past teasing with the milf wtf lol.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Waiting on playing this game since the second version since I wanted to wait for some good content. Now its been like a year and a half and at version 0.9 the game has still not progressed past teasing with the milf wtf lol.
Yeah,I'm with you,no one getting laid.I'll give it 1 more update no sex no play,plenty other good games out there.

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Unlocked

Hi guys,
Time for weekly news. As you can see in the picture above, there will be a new character in the next update. It's time to get out of the house, and that's exactly where she comes into play. Don't worry, there will be new content even for the regular characters. As you have seen in the previous post, you can definitely expect something new with Vanessa.
I hope you have a good summer and see you next week.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes