chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
im just trying to figure out how the hell to get out of hospital
before you go out,go to optionsLook top right ) and click on show hidden,so you can see some misable gallery pics and also shows where to click to get some points.And now when you out bed go left 2x,look into bottom drawer grab cloths,go top drawer grab screwdriver,go right 2x you see window there,go to inventory click screwdriver(warning there's gallery pic in next scene don't forget to click show hidden in options menu.

Reactions: Riswan

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Unlocked

Hello guys,
Another week is gone, and that means it's time for the weekly update. This week I focused on finishing the scene with our new character and it went pretty well I must say. She will have some interesting content in the next update. I still need to create scenes for other characters, but I plan to release this update in July, so it should not take so long. I hope it will be worth the time.
Have a good week and thank you for your support.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Feather scene, on android. OK to have her change position but then..
As her head isn't directed yet toward PC there no change using both nose and ear, know I've gone after this in a previous version but now..
Any idea what to do ?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Feather scene, on android. OK to have her change position but then..
As her head isn't directed yet toward PC there no change using both nose and ear, know I've gone after this in a previous version but now..
Any idea what to do ?
Thanks in advance.
1st you tickle feet,2nd waist,3rd you put it in her mouth lol

SsGamer

Jul 18, 2020
Can anybody tell me how to meet with that doctor in this latest version of this game i m stucked their only..pls help anyone.

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Unlocked

Hello guys,
Time for another weekly update. Work is progressing well and there is only one event left to render. After that, it will be time to code everything and test it. That should be the plan for next week. Unless something goes horribly wrong, everything is still on schedule for July release. It is hard to say the exact date yet, but next week it should all be much clearer. For now, I can show you another render from the upcoming update.
Enjoy your weekend and thank you for the support.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Hi guys it's been a while for me but what's new in the last update 0.9? a new girl?
There is a new girl but it's just a peek, the interaction is going to be on the next update!! For now you are limited to the house and the four girls on the house!!

ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019
The next update sould be out soon!! The dev said that the next version should come out this month!! So it sould be out in the next couple of days before the end of the month!!
Aorrta wanted to make update in this month too :HideThePain:
(Who didn't understand - it's secret reload's dev and he has big problems with dates of his updates :LUL:)

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes