chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Any weekly report from developer about next version?
gimme sec i go check......nope but if I a updates but don't go for what I say,maybe was from another gamein't mistaken astaros does monthly
Help me plsss how
lola is not an angel.

1=go to her room click forward where you found the book,click left so you in front her desk,homework paper and draw penis,next day just fast forward time,event will come,not gonna spoil what happens
the other quest you can't do it in this version

Blames53

May 2, 2020
gimme sec i go check......nope but if I a updates but don't go for what I say,maybe was from another gamein't mistaken astaros does monthly

lola is not an angel.

1=go to her room click forward where you found the book,click left so you in front her desk,homework paper and draw penis,next day just fast forward time,event will come,not gonna spoil what happens
the other quest you can't do it in this version
How to get pensil

Reactions: chicho1958

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I did the homework quest and now the hint is "I wonder what Vanessa is doing in her room after 10.00.", which seems to be referring to the repeatable cam sessions that don't advance the plot. Have I finished off v0.9? Or is there one specific set of interactions I'm supposed to do with Vanessa to forward the plot?

MarkoSK

May 30, 2020
I did the homework quest and now the hint is "I wonder what Vanessa is doing in her room after 10.00.", which seems to be referring to the repeatable cam sessions that don't advance the plot. Have I finished off v0.9? Or is there one specific set of interactions I'm supposed to do with Vanessa to forward the plot?
You are thinking about Mia's cam sessions. Go to Vanessa's (mom) room after 10 and iirc you will eavesdrop on her or something like that. You get some lines from Demon and Angel that say when you finished the current patch so you will know, but you have some more interactions to go untill that.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks. I have to admit I have trouble remembering which person is which in this game.
BTW you can also finish lola is a whore,i just did,went to bed,next day went to her room and fast forward time you get event and no more events

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
BTW you can also finish lola is a whore,i just did,went to bed,next day went to her room and fast forward time you get event and no more events
You can? I've done the two punishment events, but after that it was back to just helping her with her homework and a bunch of stuff she says no to.

The phone task list still says the event chain is available but can't be completed in 0.9.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
You can? I've done the two punishment events, but after that it was back to just helping her with her homework and a bunch of stuff she says no to.

The phone task list still says the event chain is available but can't be completed in 0.9.
on 2nd event did MC spank her,because 1st time is the mother 2nd is MC and I looked at my tasks and all done

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, the MC did the spanking. She hasn't drawn dicks on her papers since either. The in-game hint says to check my to-do list, but only the Not an Angel quest is listed in there.
just go to sleep then go back again to her room,stay there till she get's back from school(ff time)you'll get another event,no need draw more dicks and ain't gonna spoil event,enjoy it.that's last quest till new update

Aiken1

Sep 19, 2018
Trying to load a previous save from 0.8 version, receiving this error.

Any advice?
Thanks

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Task'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "M:\Games\__BEST+\Girlouse\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "M:\Games\__BEST+\Girlouse\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "M:\Games\__BEST+\Girlouse\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "M:\Games\__BEST+\Girlouse\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "M:\Games\__BEST+\Girlouse\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "M:\Games\__BEST+\Girlouse\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "M:\Games\__BEST+\Girlouse\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "M:\Games\__BEST+\Girlouse\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "M:\Games\__BEST+\Girlouse\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "M:\Games\__BEST+\Girlouse\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "M:\Games\__BEST+\Girlouse\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "M:\Games\__BEST+\Girlouse\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "M:\Games\__BEST+\Girlouse\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "M:\Games\__BEST+\Girlouse\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "M:\Games\__BEST+\Girlouse\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "M:\Games\__BEST+\Girlouse\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Task'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
GirlHouse 0.9.0.extra
Mon Jun 01 15:41:04 2020

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
just go to sleep then go back again to her room,stay there till she get's back from school(ff time)you'll get another event,no need draw more dicks and ain't gonna spoil event,enjoy it.that's last quest till new update
So if anybody has the same problem I did with the game just offering the useless "check your task list" hint after doing the second punishment event, the answer is to shut the game down and load from the save file. After that the hint changed to some Vanessa content and I was able to get it to progress.

The "Lola must become a whore" task still remains in the task list, but the tip now says you're done with the content. Just to be sure I spent an entire Thursday bouncing in and out of Lola's room to see if anything would trigger, but nothing did.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Also, hand up, how many people remembered that the MC has magic powers by the time they got to the end of the game? Oh, I see the MC's hand is not up. That's what I thought.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes