ekkoSenpai

May 26, 2020
Hi, can anyone please help. I'm playing Girl House version 0.8.0.extra and the cellphone disappeared. The Angel and Devil have been telling me to buy Vanessa a swimsuit but i can't since i have no phone. The icon disappeared suddenly disappeaerd. d3b70325613f74077d2d669f69bf2721.jpg

merlin1320

Aug 12, 2019
This worked like a charm, I had no hints available regarding the scenarios mentioned above with Vanessa and I followed the in-game hints to the dot for the other lasses. I've completed the game as of now.
I am stuck on this part. The in game hints keep asking what is going on in Lola's room. But I only have the regular snooper without the upgrade. And I can't trigger Vanessa's shower scene with MC.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I am stuck on this part. The in game hints keep asking what is going on in Lola's room. But I only have the regular snooper without the upgrade. And I can't trigger Vanessa's shower scene with MC.
this is walk through i follwed,let me know what quest you have active,i did that scene and had lola is no angel and lola is a slut or something like,2nd quest can't complete on this version,let me know if you need help,I'll try help

Reactions: ReissCS

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Your Vanessa slut is 1 so no way to unlock shower gallery.
With your save , 16:01 enter in kitchen , see Vanessa scene.
Pool scene unlock and other things ... shower HJ , spank and so on
After her slut > 1 you have 50% chance to unlock that gallery

You need to buy an upgrade for the snooper from the surveillance menu in shop (cell phone). I assume Vanessa's sluttiness is at 1, for that you need to follow the aforementioned walkthrough.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
what quest from lola's you doing? check your quest and let me know because there's a few,if it's lola not an angel do this.1.go to her room when on bed reading,ask her what she reading,go to mom's bedroom and grab book from right drawer,buy glue,go to lola room when she not there and click on forward so you go close to a drawer where you'll see the book she was reading,use knife on that book,use glue and use book you got from mom put them together,put book back where you got it fromnext day spy on lola when she on bed,wait till next day and tell you saw what she did.Buy upgrade for snooper(no need to wait for next day,do same spy on her and record it,next day show it to her and get the bj picture,show to mia then send it to her phone(you can do mia on laptop again)(if you gonna do mia when she give you bj save because you have 2 galley,tell her or don't her,go for don't tell her first then load the game again) After that go to lola room and hit forward again,then hit left arrow,you'll be infront deask,there's homework there and draw a penis,next day wait in her room and fast forward till quest pop's(not gonna spoil) lola not an angel quest done.Hope this helped and last quest not available on this update.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
what quest from lola's you doing? check your quest and let me know because there's a few,if it's lola not an angel do this.1.go to her room when on bed reading,ask her what she reading,go to mom's bedroom and grab book from right drawer,buy glue,go to lola room when she not there and click on forward so you go close to a drawer where you'll see the book she was reading,use knife on that book,use glue and use book you got from mom put them together,put book back where you got it fromnext day spy on lola when she on bed,wait till next day and tell you saw what she did.Buy upgrade for snooper(no need to wait for next day,do same spy on her and record it,next day show it to her and get the bj picture,show to mia then send it to her phone(you can do mia on laptop again)(if you gonna do mia when she give you bj save because you have 2 galley,tell her or don't her,go for don't tell her first then load the game again) After that go to lola room and hit forward again,then hit left arrow,you'll be infront deask,there's homework there and draw a penis,next day wait in her room and fast forward till quest pop's(not gonna spoil) lola not an angel quest done.Hope this helped and last quest not available on this update.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes