tronic1975

Feb 7, 2018
Full traceback:
File "D:\Games\Girls-House\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Games\Girls-House\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Games\Girls-House\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Games\Girls-House\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/ascript/!places/!mlf_house/_ols_room/ols_room_webchat.rpyc", line 347, in script
File "D:\Games\Girls-House\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ols_has_nout_webchat_bj.cum'.

Any1 else got this ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Full traceback:
File "D:\Games\Girls-House\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Games\Girls-House\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Games\Girls-House\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Games\Girls-House\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/ascript/!places/!mlf_house/_ols_room/ols_room_webchat.rpyc", line 347, in script
File "D:\Games\Girls-House\GirlHouse-0.9.0.extra-win\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ols_has_nout_webchat_bj.cum'.

Any1 else got this ?
are you using any mod? you do know there's 2 cheats build in game(money+hidden) are you using unren d?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I used the hidden mod...
are you getting this error all the time or was it just a 1 time thing?are you running game as an ADMIN? I had that error on another game and was cause of walkthrough mod I installed,and last question did you download game from here? I always use Mega for downloading they seem the fastest

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Full traceback:
Don't click on the red penis to exit the scene but on the arrow.
If I remember there is an error in the code.

PS: Yes error
call penistimer ('ols_has_nout_webchat_bj.cum', x=0, exit_button=False, cum_point=15)
ScriptError: could not find label 'ols_has_nout_webchat_bj.cum'

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Don't click on the red penis to exit the scene but on the arrow.
If I remember there is an error in the code.
I knew I read something like that.that's why couldn't help the guy,thx for helping him and btw people tend to click on anything,not me I just scroll mouse over objects and if lit then i click on it.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Thanks to Astaros3D for the great game
This Mod doesn't touch your game /save in any way (I hope :) ) , problems during the game are not related to this Mod.
If you want to restore your original situation remove tacitogal.rpa from game folder

Scenes replay Mod for game version 0.9.00 (Windows) ... MOD and GAME must be the same version
V1 updated for new release
English/Italian language switch see note at the end / E' possibile cambiare la lingua tra inglese/italiano , vedere note alla fine

You can replay images and scenes unlocked or not , added 4 pictures and scenes at the end of the gallery

I am not responsible for any damage ...
Put tacitogal.rpa in game folder.
View attachment 666433 View attachment 666434 View attachment 666436

Note for italian language
Only Gallery scenes are translated . When you exit from Replay the language selected in the game is restored. Complete translation of the game can be found in OP
Solo la galleria e le scene sono tradotte in italiano . Quando uscite dal Replay viene mantenuta la lingua settata nel gioco.
La traduzione completa del gioco la trovate in OP o qui :

https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-house-v0-8-00-extra-astaros3d.19939/post-3182143
Un ringraziamento particolare a Frank Rosario per il bellissimo lavoro , merita sicuramente un Like da parte vostra
I think you forgot some animations in this scene.
Capture.PNG
When i change the angle of the scene there should be another animation but i think it is missing.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I think you forgot some animations in this scene.
When i change the angle of the scene there should be another animation but i think it is missing.
I checked but it seems exactly as in the game.
Can you be more specific about which scene is missing ?

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
I checked but it seems exactly as in the game.
Can you be more specific about which scene is missing ?
When you are fucking mia with a dildo you can change the angle three times.Two of the angles have the proper animations but one of them is missing the animations.I extracted the game and there is animations for that angle in the game folder but it is not in the game itself.

Reactions: Tacito

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
When you are fucking mia with a dildo you can change the angle three times.Two of the angles have the proper animations but one of them is missing the animations.I extracted the game and there is animations for that angle in the game folder but it is not in the game itself.
Yes you are right , the problem is also in the game.
Better not touch that minigame for now also in scene replay ;)

Reactions: Moffy
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes