Crippy

May 28, 2018
Looking for some answers please.

Has anyone figured out how to get the gallery photo of Vicki by the pool?

I do not have the photo of the Lola BJ in my bed...although it has happen.

I still have Lola must become a whore in my Tasks...although I have already completed that.

Lastly, after an entire week, I am not having the interesting dreams. Bug maybe?

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
u can recognize a lazy dev when he doesnt updates old scenes to fit the game progress

Bryyyant

May 4, 2017
Looking for some answers please.

Has anyone figured out how to get the gallery photo of Vicki by the pool?

I do not have the photo of the Lola BJ in my bed...although it has happen.

I still have Lola must become a whore in my Tasks...although I have already completed that.

Lastly, after an entire week, I am not having the interesting dreams. Bug maybe?
Nuhhh I haven't figure out the Vicki by the pool either, still try it. You may want to reload the save to see the event again to unlock the Lola BJ in bed. / Also maybe you choose You better leave instead of Go on so Lola can't finish BJ and the photo stay locked. The task of Lola become a whore as dev had mentioned that in the current version could not be completed (check the task on the phone). The interesting dreams you may trigger like that: First you get the hint about telling Lola you have a dream. Then talk to her when she is in her room, choose talk then option 'I have a dream' then you should be able to close your eyes and reopen it you will see Lola knee down. You will get another task to see naked Lola and she must know you had seen her. Watch the time and find the point where Lola is in shower, click the door and watch her all the way through then you can complete the task 'see Lola naked'. Then back to her again and talk, choose 'I have a dream' then you should be able to process to the 69 event.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi.

I have problems to rename MC and the relationship with women.

Does anybody know what happen? On the previous update, I had the same problem.

Cheers

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Is there any way to erase the game gallery and saves? just like a new start
Flags that unlock gallery are in persistent file
xWindows 10
Delete it and saves from your game\saves folder and from:
C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\GirlHouse2 , enable see hidden folder

Those four last scenes are in game?
Yes

Last edited:
Reactions: GaboCAP

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
When I downloaded this game when it was uploaded for the first time, I gave it 5 stars even if it used to be buggy, because I knew that the developer is doing nice work (refer to his game "my cute cousin"). Today, I'm so happy because the game is no more buggy and it's becoming hotter and hotter, with these new characters (The neighbor and the lawyer) and these new scenes with Vanesse (what a pussy and what boobs OMG) and the little girl. Keep going you have all my support @Astaros3D.

Reactions: aaltraz

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
Hey all, is there anything else I can do to help the RNG chance of Vanessa catching me in the shower? As, no matter how many times I take a shower, or on what day, what hour, she never seems to catch me.

Furthermore, I have already spied her once, she has already given me the hj, but when i try to watch her again as the earlier walkthrough notes, I do not unlock that gallery image.

Lastly, for some reason her image on my phone has changed to 1 heart while the rest are broken hearts (never did anything wrong to her the whole time and have been gaining hearts repeatedly...bug?)

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
theres one until 0.7 but honestly no need, keep clicking the question mark, they tell you what to do.

Seems I just had to keep completing tasks until the random scene worked, now unlocked everything

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes