Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Is it meant to look like dev mode is enabled? I dunno what all you guys are talking about bug-free etc, I had to use the save someone posted and 'Exit Game' jumps me to MC's room and I have to click an X in the bottom left to close the program.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
there's no need for walktrough folow the hints given by angel/demon
I think the walkthrough "?" symbol is bugged. I think there are items that can glitch progress if triggered out-of-sequence which means it still necessitates a walkthrough for sequencing. I can get through most of the game this play around and still not "See the Doctor". I recall having to fast-forward time in the foyer to run into the doctor. Also, its too tedious to lose points with people if you don't know exactly what to do with the hint (exploring options)..."See more boobs" isn't enough help to take the place of a walkthrough because you inevitably end up trying to talk to ppl and lose hearts. Yet for the blonde...you DO need to ask her to fuck you to progress and not lose points with her...YET if you ask her to show tits or suck dick (less severe requests), you lose points...
MY POINT is, this hint system in no way provides enough structure to take the place of a walkthrough. My point is further proven by the fact that you can accidentally miss events that completely halt progress in game with no way to go back and fix it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goku444
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes