VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Oh boy! I just resumed playing after finding the phone, now i am stuck at "you need to see boobs even if you pay for me"
i used the cheat that was posted here and bought all item needed and nothing. is it about peeping on the mother when see is on the webcam?

Reactions: yrnu

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Oh boy! I just resumed playing after finding the phone, now i am stuck at "you need to see boobs even if you pay for me"
i used the cheat that was posted here and bought all item needed and nothing. is it about peeping on the mother when see is on the webcam?
You need to peek on them when they are in the shower, and you can see Mia's boobs for $30.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
OK, I am on step 2 of Lola BJ. Mia refuses to work, and I don't have the $1K for the peeper upgrade. How do I get the cash, $17/day is pretty brutal for this.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
How to pass vannesa the $1000 ??
I used the money from mia and her webcam for this. But I later found myself short 1000 to continue the quest line. So my choice may not be the best one here. But to actually giver her the money I just spoke to her one morning in the kitchen and a new option was available.

Another option may be to save scum the video roulette game on the laptop when you get it - I haven't done that myself yet, but it may be what I need to do.

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
So going by the tags, this game hasn't progressed beyond blowjobs in a year and half. Is that accurate or are the tags out of date? Because I think I'll wait on this one until the 'vaginal' and 'anal' tags are added. Otherwise it's just a wasted download, imho.
Time for you to meet the neighbor ... and as Frankie goes to Hollywood said, "relax, dont do it, when you wanna cum ..."

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
I think the walkthrough "?" symbol is bugged. I think there are items that can glitch progress if triggered out-of-sequence which means it still necessitates a walkthrough for sequencing. I can get through most of the game this play around and still not "See the Doctor". I recall having to fast-forward time in the foyer to run into the doctor. Also, its too tedious to lose points with people if you don't know exactly what to do with the hint (exploring options)..."See more boobs" isn't enough help to take the place of a walkthrough because you inevitably end up trying to talk to ppl and lose hearts. Yet for the blonde...you DO need to ask her to fuck you to progress and not lose points with her...YET if you ask her to show tits or suck dick (less severe requests), you lose points...
MY POINT is, this hint system in no way provides enough structure to take the place of a walkthrough. My point is further proven by the fact that you can accidentally miss events that completely halt progress in game with no way to go back and fix it.
[/QUOTE
Exactly my point. Thats why Im asking if theres a walkthrough step by step because I dont want to missed an event and halting the progress of the current quest.

Pilik

Oct 21, 2018
Guys, help
When I arrived to the Basement with the Doctor after i came game is over because she didn't swallow. How should I past this scene?

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes