Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
This is strange. I know for a fact that I've done everything in this version yet in the replay gallery these scenes are still locked:
Center on the first page
The left column, middle row on the third page
The fourth page: right column and top row, the left column and middle row, the right column and bottom row
All three on the fifth page

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
This is strange. I know for a fact that I've done everything in this version yet in the replay gallery these scenes are still locked:
Center on the first page
If you have five pages you are using scene replay mod.
The last four are not in original gallery and you can't unlock them in the game.
You can end the game without unlock all the images.
Example "Left column, middle row on the third page " ... Mia webchat , at the end ... "Warn her" doesn't unlock , "Cum in her mouth" unlock.

nemesisth

Sep 3, 2017
how to give vanessa the fucking 1000$?
which time?
do you need a certain energy level?
fucking hint tells you jack shit

XxLEOxx

Jul 8, 2019
I used the money from mia and her webcam for this. But I later found myself short 1000 to continue the quest line. So my choice may not be the best one here. But to actually giver her the money I just spoke to her one morning in the kitchen and a new option was available.

Another option may be to save scum the video roulette game on the laptop when you get it - I haven't done that myself yet, but it may be what I need to do.
I dont have the option to give her the money

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Hmm - version 1, yet unfinished. Am I getting the version bit wrong? For if I remember correctly, v. 1.0 is a fully done product, no? Any versions beyond that are either hotfixes or additional content like DLCs and such.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes