IsmaelDark

Aug 31, 2019
how do you take a picture of you and lola having sex? I've tried having sex with her many times. No choice to take picture in them.
Edit: Never mind figured it out. There's a small window of opportunity where the phone icon is available to select. then go to camera and take pic.
Thanks Man.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
how do you take a picture of you and lola having sex? I've tried having sex with her many times. No choice to take picture in them.
Edit: Never mind figured it out. There's a small window of opportunity where the phone icon is available to select. then go to camera and take pic.
You are life saver you know? This tips needs to be like this ''Take a photo while having sex with her. Hint: look top right corner phone icon'' but nah its just nonsense and not helpfull at all.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Seems that the reading material for Lola can't be found in this version, at least before finishing the Mia's quest. I really like the game, the mechanics and the art (maybe not so much the endless photo session), but certanly the hints are crap. As RandyPhoenix stated before, with so small oportunities hints must be more precise to be of any help. And if some hint is delayed to next update, would be stated on it, to avoid innecesary and frustrating gameplay.

Jun 1, 2017
Since IAmAB dropped updating the walkthrough mod, I did so. Really no real walkthrough elements to this update - so the old version should work just fine, but I added some color coding to the new mini-game (which has a built in skip option). Also added the Max Sex Power cheat in.
Hello there, first i want to thank you for take this hard work for the pleasure of villain like us and second, want to tell you how the game was updated and maybe you want to update your mod , please.

Reactions: Ruslan1
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes