MasKeLs

May 26, 2018
is there any readable walkthrough guys?im in android and the "walkthrough mod" in the first page has no use to me.

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
1611541714584.png

Hello everyone,
I'm currently away for the weekend to take care of some things, but I should finish all renders for the kitchen scene on Monday and then it will be just coding and testing. I'm fairly confident it will be possible to release the update during the next weekend. I think that's a good news. If I had more time, I would probably try to create one more scene for Vanessa, but I think it is better to have a release in January as previously planned. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy the next update and I'll see you all next weekend with the new update.
Thank you for your support!

casita

Nov 21, 2020
View attachment 1002807

Hello everyone,
I'm currently away for the weekend to take care of some things, but I should finish all renders for the kitchen scene on Monday and then it will be just coding and testing. I'm fairly confident it will be possible to release the update during the next weekend. I think that's a good news. If I had more time, I would probably try to create one more scene for Vanessa, but I think it is better to have a release in January as previously planned. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy the next update and I'll see you all next weekend with the new update.
Thank you for your support!
My English is terrible but I really enjoy this game besides I have very good reviews about the creator and always keep up with the players, thank you very much for keeping us informed and I wish you the best of luck

Waste_of_Time

Jan 2, 2021
Hello guys,

Time for some weekly news. I've finished the scene with Mia and now I am working on another scene for Vanessa. I've also added like a half scene in the photo studio to make sure people can earn money in the late stage of the game by more ways than just helping Vanessa in the kitchen. Speaking of Vanessa in the kitchen, I think you will not regret helping her in the next update, but that's enough spoilers for now. My plan is to release the update at the end of January. I would like to squeeze in maybe one more scene with Vanessa after this one, but I'm not sure there'll be enough time. We'll see next week.

Thank you for supporting me!

See you next week.
Hi F4luny, I'm new to the board at the time of this post; I don't know if you and Astaros are one and the same, but it seems you are connected somehow to the development and wanted to give my compliments. This game is superb! It was one of the first I played and I couldn't get enough of it. I just left a glowing 5-star review in hopes it will help bring your numbers up. I look forward to continuing to support you in its development, thank you! A+
p.s. Mia = wow!! :p

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Hi F4luny, I'm new to the board at the time of this post; I don't know if you and Astaros are one and the same, but it seems you are connected somehow to the development and wanted to give my compliments. This game is superb! It was one of the first I played and I couldn't get enough of it. I just left a glowing 5-star review in hopes it will help bring your numbers up. I look forward to continuing to support you in its development, thank you! A+
p.s. Mia = wow!! :p
thanks for your kind words. Unfortunately, i'm just a guy who shares astaros's posts from patreon ;)
I'm not related to the dev team

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
1612041537553.png

Unlocked

Hello everyone,
The new version is here. I could say it is the hottest update for GH so far, but I will let you be the judge of that. I've also returned the option to gain sexual energy from repeatedly paying Mia to show you her boobs. This should help you raise it faster if you ever need to. There is also a new way to earn money, it is available in the late-game stages, so I am hoping for some feedback in terms of how balanced the money earning is.
Have fun with the update and thank you for your support and patience!

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes