nestle232

Mar 19, 2020
!mlf_promo2.jpg

Hello everyone,
Time for our first weekly news in 2021. I hope you all celebrated the end of 2020 and started this new year in some good way. I had a small break as well, spent some time family and now it is back to work, more precisely back to Vanessa. I don't want to spoil too much, so today's picture will be something I had here for some time when I experimented with different DAZ settings. I think it is still a decent render. Anyway, I still have more renders and animations to do, so the work continues right where it stopped few days ago.
Thank you for your support!
See you next week.

nestle232

Mar 19, 2020
!mlf_promo1.jpg

Hello everyone,
Time to start this new year with our next public post. I continue to work on the next update which is going to focus on Vanessa and partly on Mia as well. I've already shared one preview picture last week, and it certainly surprised a few people. I have some more previews in mind for next week, but that will be included in my weekly post. My plan for the next update is to progress Vanessa's story enough to reach more or less the same level as other main characters. I've also had an idea for an interesting event with Vanessa and Mia together for quite some time, and I figured now is the time to finally create it. I'm interested to see how it will turn out when everything is pieced together.
See you all again with the next public post and thank you for following me.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
View attachment 970625

Hello everyone,
Time to start this new year with our next public post. I continue to work on the next update which is going to focus on Vanessa and partly on Mia as well. I've already shared one preview picture last week, and it certainly surprised a few people. I have some more previews in mind for next week, but that will be included in my weekly post. My plan for the next update is to progress Vanessa's story enough to reach more or less the same level as other main characters. I've also had an idea for an interesting event with Vanessa and Mia together for quite some time, and I figured now is the time to finally create it. I'm interested to see how it will turn out when everything is pieced together.
See you all again with the next public post and thank you for following me.
Probably Vanessa starting to stream too to make some bucks. The mask hints it, and after all the card was in her drawer at first.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Probably Vanessa starting to stream too to make some bucks. The mask hints it, and after all the card was in her drawer at first.
If you don't know she already do stream shows!! If you have the surveillance system you will see that she locks the door when she is streaming. See her schedule in the surveillance system to see when she streams!!

casita

Nov 21, 2020
Well, someone has the complete Spanish translation of what the game is about because I'm playing and some missions are in English and I can't understand the dialogues very well, my English is terrible and I have to be translating with the google translator and I can't enjoy the game

and it would explain to me where the file goes in that case they have it

thank you very much in advance

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
If you don't know she already do stream shows!! If you have the surveillance system you will see that she locks the door when she is streaming. See her schedule in the surveillance system to see when she streams!!
well we can guess that, but we don't get to see it yet. no wonder why theres that card in her drawer

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Unlocked

Hello guys,
Another week has passed. I'm currently working on something special for Mia because I've decided to make the next update interesting for fans of both of those characters. I hope it will turn out exactly as I wish, but we will see when it's all done. I still have work to do, so I won't make this too long and get back to it. Suffice to say, the next update should be quite hot and interesting for many people.
See you next week.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone have the photos from the previous week?

Hello,
Time for another monthly public post. This month will be about creating scenes for Vanessa and potentially Mia. I think it is about time to progress their story a little further. As always, you can expect more details and previews in weekly news as we get further into the development of 1.3.0 update. I'm planning to include some hot scenes, so even the previews should be quite sexy. I also have a surprise planned for January, so that we can start 2021 in a more positive way. In the meantime, stay safe and thank you for following me.
See you all next month with another public post or next week with my weekly news.

Unlocked

Hello everyone,
I'm slightly late with the weekly post, but I had a busy weekend. My plan is to include new scenes with Vanessa and maybe Mia as well in the next release. I'm not exactly sure about that yet, because I first want to sort out Vanessa's story progress. If I feel like she doesn't need 4 new scenes, I will add something for Mia as well. If you have any special ideas for Vanessa, you can put them below in the comments. Since I already had this render laying around, I've decided to use it as today's picture. Maybe it will end up in the game.
See you next week.

Hello everyone,
Today I would like to help one of my friends to slightly promote his game. You might have seen it here a few months back. It is a game set in a fantasy setting with trainer mechanics. They made some progress over the time, so if you find it interesting, you might want to go check it out. The latest version will be available to my golden-team patrons for free. Others can try the public version. You can also leave there your suggestions or feedback. I'm sure everything will help shape it into an even better game. Thank you for reading this.
See you later this week with weekly news!

Unlocked

Hello everyone,
Time for another weekly news. I once again missed Sunday, this way I will soon have to call it Monday news. In any case, I spent this week figuring out what to do with Vanessa, and I finally have some ideas. Hopefully, they'll turn out good. I've already tried a few ideas, one of them you can see in today's preview. Next week (= this week because it is Monday already) will be about creating renders and posing animations. This never goes without a hitch, but that feels like the new standard in today's world. I hope you are all doing fine and slowly getting into holiday's spirit.
See you next week.

Hello everyone,
This time I did not miss Sunday, so that is a good sign. I made some progress with Vanessa's scenes, but I have also lost some time on one animation which simply refused to look the way I wanted. Eventually, I simply scrapped that animation and created a new one. Next week will be all about Vanessa again, but I think you don't mind that. Since this is the last weekly news before Christmas, I want to wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Happy Holidays

Unlocked

Hello everyone,
I hope you enjoyed your holidays. I've managed to finish renders for one quite interesting scene. I'm curious to see how you will like it in the game. Nevertheless, there is still plenty of work to do, more renders to create, more animations to pose. However, this is the last weekly news in this year. It certainly wasn't the easiest year, but we've all managed to get through it. Let's hope the next year is going to be less crazy and chaotic.
Thank you for your support and for staying with me throughout the year 2020! It means a lot, thank you again.
Enjoy your celebration of the end of 2020 in any way you choose, and I look forward to showing you what I have planned for the next year.
See you all in 2021.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes