Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Unlocked

Hello everyone,
I'm slightly late with the weekly post, but I had a busy weekend. My plan is to include new scenes with Vanessa and maybe Mia as well in the next release. I'm not exactly sure about that yet, because I first want to sort out Vanessa's story progress. If I feel like she doesn't need 4 new scenes, I will add something for Mia as well. If you have any special ideas for Vanessa, you can put them below in the comments. Since I already had this render laying around, I've decided to use it as today's picture. Maybe it will end up in the game.
Thank you for your support!
See you next week.

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Hello everyone,
Today I would like to help one of my friends to slightly promote his game. You might have seen it here a few months back. It is a game set in a fantasy setting with trainer mechanics. They made some progress over the time, so if you find it interesting, you might want to go check it out. The latest version will be available to my golden-team patrons for free. Others can try the public version. You can also leave there your suggestions or feedback. I'm sure everything will help shape it into an even better game. Thank you for reading this.
See you later this week with weekly news!

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
There is a lot of bugs rewinding not working only skiping also in the shower always got caught and excitement not increasing anymore meter on girls many times goes back to 1 heart then back to normal!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A Vaginal Sex tag as well as an Anal Sex tag should've been added a long time ago. Also a virgin tag while we're at it. Some people purposely skip and pass up games when these tags aren't shown.
I do that with animation tag. Some times I skim change logs and see mention of animations even though there’s no tag
An admin was willing to add them after I submitted the request. Sorry I hadn't noticed sooner that tags were missing. FFR, you can go to the OP of a thread, use the Report option on the post, and choose "Other" for the reason. Then state that tags should be added. I've found it's most helpful if you can specify an example of where each tag applies (like Anal Sex - with neighbor), so they have verification and can cite an example if someone disagrees with a tag for whatever reason.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Another game tagged with mind control two years after release, another instance of me asking whether this was just something that happened once in the latest update or if it's a major component that accidentally got left out of the tags until now.

Eclipsoul

Jul 21, 2019
Another game tagged with mind control two years after release, another instance of me asking whether this was just something that happened once in the latest update or if it's a major component that accidentally got left out of the tags until now.
Right? The reason I'm checking out this game is because of said mind control tag

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020

Hello everyone,
Today I would like to help one of my friends to slightly promote his game. You might have seen it here a few months back. It is a game set in a fantasy setting with trainer mechanics. They made some progress over the time, so if you find it interesting, you might want to go check it out. The latest version will be available to my golden-team patrons for free. Others can try the public version. You can also leave there your suggestions or feedback. I'm sure everything will help shape it into an even better game. Thank you for reading this.
See you later this week with weekly news!
I thought that art work looked familiar, that’s cool he’s helping out his pal.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Where does this game go once we bed Vanessa?
We do not know.
Possible Routes, find out you why you were set up!
Where is the girl from the car ?
What is it between Vanessa and the Lawyer ?(and what can you do with the info)

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Where can I find time schedule? I remember seeing time schedule but cant find it. Thank you

Bki

Jul 30, 2020

Unlocked

Hello everyone,
Time for another weekly news. I once again missed Sunday, this way I will soon have to call it Monday news. In any case, I spent this week figuring out what to do with Vanessa, and I finally have some ideas. Hopefully, they'll turn out good. I've already tried a few ideas, one of them you can see in today's preview. Next week (= this week because it is Monday already) will be about creating renders and posing animations. This never goes without a hitch, but that feels like the new standard in today's world. I hope you are all doing fine and slowly getting into holiday's spirit.
Thank you for your support!
See you next week.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes