tossler

Jul 1, 2017
If I have the books, glue, knife, etc in the backpack, how is it possible to use one item with another? As soon as you select a single item, the backpack disappears.

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
If I have the books, glue, knife, etc in the backpack, how is it possible to use one item with another? As soon as you select a single item, the backpack disappears.
When selecting the item, hold down the mouse button to drag it. If you drag any inventory item onto another icon and they cannot be combined, it returns to the starting position when you release the mouse button. The screwdriver cannot be combined with other objects, but you can also drag it. And when you release it, returns to the original position.

GH_Drag-Screwdriver-over-inventory.jpg

But if they can be combined (where the order matters when you select the first one that you must drag over the second), they are combined.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/12/941393_GH_Time_Machine_Self-Love.jpg

Last edited:

albertinox

Aug 2, 2017
hello guys. pls help> how do I raise my energy or lust? I need a "6" for going again to the doc but I don't Know anymore how to get new points there..
I've also tried the mod but I don't find how/where can i get more points!!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
hello guys. pls help> how do I raise my energy or lust? I need a "6" for going again to the doc but I don't Know anymore how to get new points there..
I've also tried the mod but I don't find how/where can i get more points!!
Do NOT have sex , Blowjobs etc , these actions WILL drain you.
what you need to do is
(a) help with homework and peek under desk
(b) meet the ladies when they LEAVE the shower and click on towel. (Mia & Vanessa)
(c) Pay to see tits ($30)

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Hello,
Time for another monthly public post. This month will be about creating scenes for Vanessa and potentially Mia. I think it is about time to progress their story a little further. As always, you can expect more details and previews in weekly news as we get further into the development of 1.3.0 update. I'm planning to include some hot scenes, so even the previews should be quite sexy. I also have a surprise planned for January, so that we can start 2021 in a more positive way. In the meantime, stay safe and thank you for following me.
See you all next month with another public post or next week with my weekly news.

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes