seigram

Oct 6, 2020
Since IAmAB dropped updating the walkthrough mod, I did so. Really no real walkthrough elements to this update - so the old version should work just fine, but I added some color coding to the new mini-game (which has a built in skip option). Also added the Max Sex Power cheat in.

Since this is the post linked in the OP, linking the update post: Updated for 1.3

Updated for 1.4

Last edited:

fatalplayer

Sep 14, 2020
Since IAmAB dropped updating the walkthrough mod, I did so. Really no real walkthrough elements to this update - so the old version should work just fine, but I added some color coding to the new mini-game (which has a built in skip option). Also added the Max Sex Power cheat in.
So is there any real wakthrough out there though? I'm stuck after touching Vanessa's tits and I'm not sure how to get through the game anymore. I didn't even start with Vicky yet because I can't find a way to.

seigram

Oct 6, 2020
So is there any real wakthrough out there though? I'm stuck after touching Vanessa's tits and I'm not sure how to get through the game anymore. I didn't even start with Vicky yet because I can't find a way to.
Manfegor has a pdf walkthrough posted in this threat that is through 1.1.01, but I also found the in-game help is pretty good at prompting you what to do next.

Reactions: junior366

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Thank you so much, greatly appreciate you picking this up.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Anyway to bypass the mini Games?
Stuck on slapping Lola, I get 4/5 all the time but can't seem to get the 5th

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
What she wants is in the middle with the green bar that goes down as time passes > what you need to do is click on the 2 tabs in the top left > they will open a drop-down menu with pictures > click the same picture(s) as the 1s in the middle > keep in mind she might want 2 of the same thing > you need to click the image on the left twice > once clicked, your stuff will appear on the far right > you gotta click them fast enough so your junk doesn't time out before the middle bar finishes
Most of the time, none of the products or kitchenware selections on the left match the photo in the middle. Is there some way to scroll to see more photos?

edit:
Found it, there's a vertical scrollbar way over on the left side.

Last edited:

seifer_lwl

Aug 1, 2017
Bug? after upgrading the snooper, lola dont masturbate anymore, how to make a record?
Any i have a new task named something erotic, lola need to read something more erotic. how to do that?

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I restarted the game in ver1.20, and still can't trigger Vanessa's peeping on the girls and Vanessa for shower

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 127 Votes