Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Use the eyeball in the upper right corner of the screen.
I dont see anything in upper right corner. It just phone and back pack.

I have issue with feather. I tried to use feather on ear and nose at night in young innocent girl. Any tips how to pin the feather at? Thanks

Bki

Jul 30, 2020
I dont see anything in upper right corner. It just phone and back pack.

I have issue with feather. I tried to use feather on ear and nose at night in young innocent girl. Any tips how to pin the feather at? Thanks
You need to buy the surveillance then first.

Reactions: Odin73

Bki

Jul 30, 2020

Hello everyone,
This time I did not miss Sunday, so that is a good sign. I made some progress with Vanessa's scenes, but I have also lost some time on one animation which simply refused to look the way I wanted. Eventually, I simply scrapped that animation and created a new one. Next week will be all about Vanessa again, but I think you don't mind that. Since this is the last weekly news before Christmas, I want to wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Thank you for your support!
Happy Holidays

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
in Ver 1.2.0,How do I complete Vanessa for shower? Help from Vanessa has been completed, now Vanessa's lust is 1

Save27

Oct 2, 2020
Please send me the save data after you have entered the password to the laptop. pc version

Last edited:

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
hello guys. pls help> how do I raise my energy or lust? I need a "6" for going again to the doc but I don't Know anymore how to get new points there..
I've also tried the mod but I don't find how/where can i get more points!!
Do NOT have sex , Blowjobs etc , these actions WILL drain you.
what you need to do is
(a) help with homework and peek under desk
(b) meet the ladies when they LEAVE the shower and click on towel. (Mia & Vanessa)
(c) Pay to see tits ($30)

are you sur the ( b ) its work ? , its only speaking, i click on towel and the speak is finish and she go

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Do NOT have sex , Blowjobs etc , these actions WILL drain you.
what you need to do is
(a) help with homework and peek under desk
(b) meet the ladies when they LEAVE the shower and click on towel. (Mia & Vanessa)
(c) Pay to see tits ($30)

are you sur the ( b ) its work ? , its only speaking, i click on towel and the speak is finish and she go
Still works, see images below.

Bki

Jul 30, 2020

Unlocked

Hello everyone,
I hope you enjoyed your holidays. I've managed to finish renders for one quite interesting scene. I'm curious to see how you will like it in the game. Nevertheless, there is still plenty of work to do, more renders to create, more animations to pose. However, this is the last weekly news in this year. It certainly wasn't the easiest year, but we've all managed to get through it. Let's hope the next year is going to be less crazy and chaotic.
Thank you for your support and for staying with me throughout the year 2020! It means a lot, thank you again.
Enjoy your celebration of the end of 2020 in any way you choose, and I look forward to showing you what I have planned for the next year.
See you all in 2021.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes