F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
"mlf_webchat25.jpg" The one in the Pink top , Is that Mia?
And as this is numbered 25 , could we hope that this will be from a scene in a future update? :love: :unsure:
yes it's mia and it's surely from a new scene in the future update since the developer is used to share previews of upcoming scenes.

Reactions: Ahchi

casita

Nov 21, 2020
Well, someone has the complete Spanish translation of what the game is about because I'm playing and some missions are in English and I can't understand the dialogues very well, my English is terrible and I have to be translating with the google translator and I can't enjoy the game

and it would explain to me where the file goes in that case they have it

thank you very much in advance

AnCaLu

Dec 18, 2020
Well, someone has the complete Spanish translation of what the game is about because I'm playing and some missions are in English and I can't understand the dialogues very well, my English is terrible and I have to be translating with the google translator and I can't enjoy the game

and it would explain to me where the file goes in that case they have it

thank you very much in advance
There is only one incomplete.
Only the last part and some options are in English.

I figured out myself, no need anything :sleep: ''write Vanessa and 2 space'' and finally password working now :cautious: :cautious:
It worked for me just by writing "Vanessa"

Last edited:
Reactions: casita

govind sharma

Jan 29, 2019
Good game. Recommended.

Add some new unofficial tricks to the game.
View attachment 983368

These allow you to have the maximum level of hearts and lust of the girls.
They are available in the options menu and will only appear when the game is started.
If you see that the trick buttons are not activated it's because they were used before or because the heart or lust level is already at maximum.

The default names of the girls were used.

To add them to the game just decompress the attached file in the game folder.
Also included is the Spanish translation of the tricks.
Also for android????

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

mlf_lts_kitchen15.jpg

Hello guys,

Time for some weekly news. I've finished the scene with Mia and now I am working on another scene for Vanessa. I've also added like a half scene in the photo studio to make sure people can earn money in the late stage of the game by more ways than just helping Vanessa in the kitchen. Speaking of Vanessa in the kitchen, I think you will not regret helping her in the next update, but that's enough spoilers for now. My plan is to release the update at the end of January. I would like to squeeze in maybe one more scene with Vanessa after this one, but I'm not sure there'll be enough time. We'll see next week.

Thank you for supporting me!

See you next week.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018

View attachment 990325

Hello guys,

Time for some weekly news. I've finished the scene with Mia and now I am working on another scene for Vanessa. I've also added like a half scene in the photo studio to make sure people can earn money in the late stage of the game by more ways than just helping Vanessa in the kitchen. Speaking of Vanessa in the kitchen, I think you will not regret helping her in the next update, but that's enough spoilers for now. My plan is to release the update at the end of January. I would like to squeeze in maybe one more scene with Vanessa after this one, but I'm not sure there'll be enough time. We'll see next week.

See you next week.
Thanks for sharing

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021

View attachment 990325

Hello guys,

See you next week.
You are great dude

• Love
Reactions: F4iunyl3x
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes