dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
How can I leave the hospital room? I've found the clothes, but I cannot open the window

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
how the hell do you get out i have the screwdriver and nothing when selected. Nevermind did it again and it worked, weird
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol, again with the screwdriver, that question drove people nuts in the first game aswell.

-----

Anyhow i am suprised noone has commented yet on the creepy font for the top picture. I know it's halloween, but that's just a day and this game will probably be developed longer then that.

Also considering it's a guy in a girlhouse, and the origin of my cute roommate was my cute cousin. I wil lbe the first to ask. So....

Incest patch? :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Rythan25

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Lol, again with the screwdriver, that question drove people nuts in the first game aswell.

-----

Anyhow i am suprised noone has commented yet on the creepy font for the top picture. I know it's halloween, but that's just a day and this game will probably be developed longer then that.

Also considering it's a guy in a girlhouse, and the origin of my cute roommate was my cute cousin. I wil lbe the first to ask. So....

Somebody should add the spoiler to OP right now for the screwdriver as it was in my cute roommate topic. :D

And incest patch... Hehh. :D Let's see at least 1-2 more update to see how the stuff will be with the girls in the original before any incest patch stuff. :p

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The opening/overview made me want to shoot my own dick off, I have no idea what the premise is...

We are a Young boys hose life to happens many interesting things ?

Da fuq ?

Sadly the game won me over with the models, especially the angel and demon... Damn you dev for including two of my favorite fictional races !

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just woke from a coma..wife dead..lets just stare at tits and ass and be a total perv because..thats what us men do..HAHAAAAA...personally my first thought would be..bacon..lots of bacon..drown my sorrows over a lost wife in piles of bacon...

Dunfion

Nov 4, 2017
Having trouble with the impossibly large breasts and asses and microscopic waists...this is just MY OPINION, I'd never expect anyone else to adopt it. I simply find women with more realistic proportions to be more my style. I did enjoy MCC, even after the forced Patreon morf to MCR. Think the screwdriver was hilarious. Will keep my eye on this one, hope it lives up to expectations after MCR.

May 8, 2018
Daaamn. Dat walk. :heartcoveredeyes: Now seriously, only complain is why he decided to kill OUR cousin, hehe. Not fully mad only because, seems that we will get her reincarnated version. ;) Good job as expected from astaros3d.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Good little demo so far anxiously awaiting for more updates to come out :)

B10

Jun 25, 2017
When you find a better one let me know.
"The main character in the new game will be a young married guy whose life will get extremely changed due to a lot of spoilers I can't tell you here ofcourse. "

U

User_897603

I do have 2 questions though...
  1. Why wasn't the MC castrated by the wife's "jaws of life"? :) If you've ever seen the "The World According to Garp"- BJ's and car accidents aren't the best combo.
  2. Is that Main Menu font for the hard-of-hearing? It's so big, you can practically hear it. LOL
Dude! Garp is exactly what popped into my head. You must be Gen X too? Classic line by John Lithgow: "at least mine was surgically removed."

Reactions: Safetydummy
U

User_897603

-----

Hopefully some incestuous threeways in the house!

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
seems like a
Don't tell me there is a screwdriver in this already. He must be really fond of those :coldsweat:
literally thought the same:D i can already imagine the dozens of post about how to use and where to find the fabled screwdriver

Reactions: Nerttu

Hybris

May 9, 2017
"The main character in the new game will be a young guy whose life will happen to many interesting things."

World's most generic overview of any genre of game.

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes