Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Ok wow the best animations I have seen yet. Only con.. super short. Most Definitely worth playing. Thanks for the game.

Reactions: CowMeat

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
The walking animation was well done, front and back, but the blow job could have been better. Interesting game so far, looking forward to the next update.

hngk07

Sep 7, 2018
"The main character in the new game will be a young guy whose life will happen to many interesting things."

wish the description better than that..
i think ill give it go..

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Well, that was short as fuck. At least he says updates will be every month and the english is improved in respect to his previous game.

The MC still looks like a mong tho.

Reactions: Safetydummy

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Pretty based demo, don't remember seeing animated stills in such a way somewhere else

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Dude! Garp is exactly what popped into my head. You must be Gen X too? Classic line by John Lithgow: "at least mine was surgically removed."
LOL It's good to know that I'm not the only one that remembers that movie. That line was classic! I haven't seem the movie since the 80's, but the "image" of what happened to that guys willie- I have never forgotten *Ouch*. :)

Reactions: User_897603

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
just woke from a coma..wife dead..lets just stare at tits and ass and be a total perv because..thats what us men do..HAHAAAAA...personally my first thought would be..bacon..lots of bacon..drown my sorrows over a lost wife in piles of bacon...
A man after my own heart. Mmmmm Bacon. :) It just makes everything better; breakfast, burgers, mourning, etc,., Lol

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Was the "Overview" actually written by the game creator?
If so this might need the tag "engrish" -.-

additionally...
SONAR.Heuristic.170 detected

My AV advices removal... can anyone confirm or is it a false positiv?
Which link did u use?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Which link did u use?
Mega for PC, the DL was fine but starteing the game called the warning.
MY AV is normally rather forgiving for Patreon Links and stuff so if I actually receive a warning I am atleast a bit concerned

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Mega for PC, the DL was fine but starteing the game called the warning.
MY AV is normally rather forgiving for Patreon Links and stuff so if I actually receive a warning I am atleast a bit concerned
Try zippy. Let me know if flags as well.

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes