Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Sorry if this is already posted somewhere, but does anyone have the changelog for v1.3? I'd like to see if the changes/additions are big enough to warrant my attention. Thanks regardless.

Reactions: Scapest

Qwerqwerty64

Jan 16, 2018
I cant get past the first do somethign naughty with lola while sleeping. I have the feather and get her to turn once but then get stuck. Please help

Reactions: ShamsElden

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I cant get past the first do somethign naughty with lola while sleeping. I have the feather and get her to turn once but then get stuck. Please help
It would probably be best to do a search on that so that you get step-by-step directions.

djdan1000

Dec 9, 2018
THIS GAME ..... what a joke, you have a package at the door, oh you need a knife to open it, oh the knife isn't sharp enough, you need a knife sharpener, you find a laptop, you need a battery, you need a charging cord, you need rat spray, you need a mask for Mia the mask doesn't fit you need a sewing machine, the Dr. gives a BJ, you do it over and over again, and never right.....jeeeeeez. What's next " need to to take a dump, no toilet paper, have to order it on my phone, wait until Morning and can't open aaaaah box without a knife?" and the you need a special tool to open the toilet paper.....etc....

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Since IAmAB dropped updating the walkthrough mod, I did so. Really no real walkthrough elements to this update - so the old version should work just fine, but I added some color coding to the new mini-game (which has a built in skip option). Also added the Max Sex Power cheat in.
Would you mind update WT mod for v1.30 extra, thanks

Crippy

May 28, 2018
1 sex scene with Vanessa at the kitchen, 1 sex scene with Mia at the web chat, and 1 sex scene with both Vanessa and Mia at the webchat, and a few photos in the photostudio with the blonde girl.
Nice use of spoiler

Shakaxhi

Mar 20, 2020
I'm stuck where you have to gat a pic of Lola giving you a blowjob and the hint say to check Vanessa's bedroom but I don't know what to do, can someone help me please? Thanks (I also got the bj frome de nurse in the basement)

Last edited:

sekro6

Feb 20, 2018
someone can help me plz? when i fuck Lola, i don't have the icon of phone and the game still want me to fuck mia but she say all time you not me type...

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes