miamifawkes

Sep 19, 2017
Hey guys. How i can have sex with Lola?
It's a series of steps. Make sure you sleep so you she can give you blowjob, then talk to her about it, then do 69, then have to look at her while she showers, then talk to her again and do 69 and then ask for sex afterwards. The in game walkthrough was helpful for this.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Correct me if Im wrong Venessa is the Mother right Mia is her daughter and so is Lola I'm just trying to make sense of this scene here because it makes absolutely zero sense Ive never play a VN so cringeworthy as this very scene. Obviously the dev is rushing to complete this game thats the only thing that adds up and he decided to throw logic out the front door like many has since Nov 11/13/20

• Wow
Reactions: misterday

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Correct me if Im wrong Venessa is the Mother right Mia is her daughter and so is Lola I'm just trying to make sense of this scene here because it makes absolutely zero sense Ive never play a VN so cringeworthy as this very scene. Obviously the dev is rushing to complete this game thats the only thing that adds up and he decided to throw logic out the front door like many has since Nov 11/13/20
It actually does make sense because the mother (Vanessa) was giving a really hard trouble to her daughter (Mia) for being well... a slut, and she (Vanessa) was trying to give a good example to her younger daughter (Lola). Of course when Mia, catches Vanessa doing a cam show, it's not the best mother example for Lola ergo why she is telling Mia "Don't tell her anything, I'll do whatever it takes." There is no rush here buddy. ;)

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hmm, well ive read loads of these posts and unless I am missing something, I'd like to know if I have reached the end of this game or not... The Demon hints tell me "Lola needs you to fuck her", but theres no way I can see of doing this.

Reactions: DevSteve and ginger
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes