Aceyx3

Apr 17, 2018
I can't have sex with Mia, keeps on saying me "no". The one after the webcam participation dialogue, any help? There's no other pending tasks as well, its after the Lola sex event.

rory68

Jul 5, 2017
Never works for me. The phone never pops up.
I also had problem.The phone poped up but I couldn't take the photo,then I realised that I didn't finished properly the sunscreen with vicky scene.I get slapped from her and get the"teach her a lesson" task,after that I was able to take the photo.Hope it helps!!

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Some quests seem impossible. Like how do I get something erotic to read for the youngest sister if the store has nothing and I can't go anywhere? Also how can I go over to the neighbor woman at noon if the cop always shows up? Do I have to throw something for the dog?

sekro6

Feb 20, 2018
i restart game again and the phone still don't appear to take photo fuck Lola and Mia all times say me " no " when i ask for have sex.

albertinox

Aug 2, 2017
For anyone having an issue with the Mia sex scene. I download this walkthrough mod and it worked for me.
hello
even after i have installed this addon the option to have sex with Mia isn't green. all the others are (blowjob, masturbatin etc). She is saying "that I am not her type"... or something like this.
what i am doing wrong?

later edit> it worked. the mod helped me.
but now I can't make the picture when I'm fucking Lola.... any clues?

Last edited:

sekro6

Feb 20, 2018
hello
even after i have installed this addon the option to have sex with Mia isn't green. all the others are (blowjob, masturbatin etc). She is saying "that I am not her type"... or something like this.
what i am doing wrong?

later edit> it worked. the mod helped me.
but now I can't make the picture when I'm fucking Lola.... any clues?
what have u do? to have the option have sex with Mia green?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Just came across a guide for an older version, v0.6. It says there there's a scene with Vanessa in the shower the day after she gives you a handjob and it supposedly unlocks gallery image XVI.
How do I get this scene to appear? I've tried taking a shower during daytime and still it hasn't appeared.
edit: I eventually got to this scene, only very late into the game.

Last edited:

Hovic

Dec 22, 2018
No no. I have problem with this Vicky: Use sunscreen at 13:00 pool until you unlock Teach her a Lesson

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hmm, well ive read loads of these posts and unless I am missing something, I'd like to know if I have reached the end of this game or not... The Demon hints tell me "Lola needs you to fuck her", but theres no way I can see of doing this.
Any ideas, there is no other hints and if I try and have sex with her, or ask for blowjob or whatever she kicks me out of the room.

Hovic

Dec 22, 2018
Please do not ignore me. Help me what to do with this task Vicky: Use sunscreen at 13:00 pool until you unlock Teach her a Lesson

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes