Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I also had problem.The phone poped up but I couldn't take the photo,then I realised that I didn't finished properly the sunscreen with vicky scene.I get slapped from her and get the"teach her a lesson" task,after that I was able to take the photo.Hope it helps!!
I'll give that a try. Cheers man.

Nah that didn't work. Vicky now sunbathes with the other girl and I have done that scene and it won't let me talk to her again. Its okay though man, gonna delete the game and may try again in a few updates.

Last edited:

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
Great update, but the dev can do better... updates must be uploaded more often... and the story must become more entertaining... otherwise, we'll let down this game and play other ones... there are plenty! Waiting for threesomes, footjobs, titjob from lola etc... so many ideas can make this game hotter and hotter... you have my support.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
It actually does make sense because the mother (Vanessa) was giving a really hard trouble to her daughter (Mia) for being well... a slut, and she (Vanessa) was trying to give a good example to her younger daughter (Lola). Of course when Mia, catches Vanessa doing a cam show, it's not the best mother example for Lola ergo why she is telling Mia "Don't tell her anything, I'll do whatever it takes." There is no rush here buddy. ;)
My House I Rule WTF you mean not to mention shes the mother she takes care of them etc.... BTW you know whats worse when you have to add a character from your previous game to your new game that says alot.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
how do you get the 5th gallery picture?

edit: spied on Mia when she is showering and eventually got it. I'm assuming that when I first tried it her lust was too low. either that or it's a rng thing.

Last edited:

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
how i can do sex with mia and how i can take photo when i do sex with lola
First you have to gather your passion. To get a picture of Lola, after helping her with her homework, she can go to her room in the evening and choose the second option to have sex, open her phone and get the picture.
Take it and show it to Mia, and you get a sex scene on the web cam.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
So is it the mod which breaks the game and prevents the camera pic option for Lola? If so how do I remove the mod as I cannot remember which file(s) it is.

inpact12

Apr 17, 2018
Where is the save file in android i search on data and cant find that file..please help
And what i suppost to do if my snooper dont work on lola room

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Just finished my first every playthrough of this game. Got to say my favourite scene still has to be Mia walking at the beginning of the game, the animation coupled with the music really elevated the sexiness. Definitely looking forward to future updates.

Just a thought though, is the roommate somehow named after whatever we named the roommate in My cute roommate. Is that even possible :LOL:.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Why does every chick have to be a camwhore? The sister is bad enough, but the Mom also? Jesus Christ, where’s the originality? Talk about cop out cliches. Aside from being easy on the eyes, there’s nothing special about these chicks.

Reactions: jaredforks

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Y I checked it its the latest idk why it's not working
Double check if you installed the mod correctly.

PC (Windows/Linux): Unzip the mod file and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your game "Girl House" folder.

Smeili

Jan 5, 2020
Double check if you installed the mod correctly.

PC (Windows/Linux): Unzip the mod file and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your game "Girl House" folder.
y i solve it thanks guys the problem was i download the wrong mod :)

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes