player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
Since IAmAB dropped updating the walkthrough mod, I did so. Really no real walkthrough elements to this update - so the old version should work just fine, but I added some color coding to the new mini-game (which has a built in skip option). Also added the Max Sex Power cheat in.
Are you going to update for the new episode?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I have tried to restart the game after removing the girl house2 files in appdata and the saves files in the game, but I still can't trigger the Vanessa for shower task. How do I trigger it?
I got the scene eventually late into the game, not as early as the guide suggested (I believe the guide said you can get the scene as early as after the very first handjob vanessa gives you).

If you can't get it, I suggest continue playing the game by following what the devil/angels tell you. I did that and eventually the devil/angel told me that something interesting might happened if you take a shower. I took a shower and the scene happened.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I got the scene eventually late into the game, not as early as the guide suggested (I believe the guide said you can get the scene as early as after the very first handjob vanessa gives you).

If you can't get it, I suggest continue playing the game by following what the devil/angels tell you. I did that and eventually the devil/angel told me that something interesting might happened if you take a shower. I took a shower and the scene happened.
So you mean that Vanessa for shower has been postponed instead of being triggered after the help from Vanessa event? And the state when it is triggered is no longer lust<2 + did handjob?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
So you mean that Vanessa for shower has been postponed instead of being triggered after the help from Vanessa event? And the state when it is triggered is no longer lust<2 + did handjob?
I don't know whether it has been "postponed" or not. All I know is that I got the scene rather late into the game.
In regards to the triggers, I cannot tell you as I have not done sufficient testing.
TLDR: just play the game normally, and you will get the scene.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I don't know whether it has been "postponed" or not. All I know is that I got the scene rather late into the game.
In regards to the triggers, I cannot tell you as I have not done sufficient testing.
TLDR: just play the game normally, and you will get the scene.
Thank you for your answer. I have just successfully advanced the game to the end. Indeed, these two tasks have been postponed in the future. Some of the tasks on the old WT are no longer applicable to the current version.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Thank you for your answer. I have just successfully advanced the game to the end. Indeed, these two tasks have been postponed in the future. Some of the tasks on the old WT are no longer applicable to the current version.
All good man. I know how frustrating it can be when there is no reply to your questions here.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
question, I am at the "Lola needs you to fuck her" hint.
How exactly do I go about doing that?

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes