Paol.Willow

Dec 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hello guys,
Another week has passed. I'm currently working on something special for Mia because I've decided to make the next update interesting for fans of both of those characters. I hope it will turn out exactly as I wish, but we will see when it's all done. I still have work to do, so I won't make this too long and get back to it. Suffice to say, the next update should be quite hot and interesting for many people.
Thank you for your support!
See you next week.
did i reach the end of this version? when i click on the Help its says : Lola needs u to fuck her:

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

Hello everyone,
We've started the second month of this year and that means time for another public monthly news. I've just finished and released 1.3 update for GH and it was certainly a hot one. In a way, it felt good to finally work on that type of content, I know you all have been waiting for it. I certainly have no plans to stop with this type of content now that we have finally reached this point, so you don't have to worry about that. If anything, I expect the scenes to get only hotter from now on. I'm sure I'll be posting some previews in my weekly news as I progress further in my work on the next update. For now, you can look at this picture from the latest update with Vanessa if you haven't seen it yet. I quite like how this event turned out. I'm certain we will see more of her in the upcoming update(s).
See you all again with the next monthly public post and thank you for following me.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

Hello everyone,

I hope everybody enjoyed the latest update of GH, I am already writing scenes for the next one. I think it will be no surprise that the event in studio needs continuation, so I'm going probably start with that. I certainly have plans for one more Vanessa event and given the feedback, I might make some changes and make the kitchen event with Vanessa repeatable. I'm not sure about the rest, I might move the main story forward a little bit or add more events for the girls. That will all be decided in the upcoming days as I finish the first scripts for the next update.

I hope you all had a great weekend and thank you very much for your support!

See you next week.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
My House I Rule WTF you mean not to mention shes the mother she takes care of them etc.... BTW you know whats worse when you have to add a character from your previous game to your new game that says alot.
If you are having such a hard time to play the game because the story seems dull or maybe rushed or idiotic, you are free to not to play it.

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
Astaros3D, Can You Please Make All Of The HOTTT Events Repeatable As You Did With The 2 Daughters Events??? As Well With The Nights/Sleeping, Too, Please???... screenshot0002.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Paol.Willow

Gonzo

Jul 21, 2017
Im stuck when devil says "Lola needs you to fuck her"

How the hell I fuck her? Theres not any hint

Also I havent done 69 with her and I dont know how to do it

Please help

Paol.Willow

Dec 17, 2020
Im stuck when devil says "Lola needs you to fuck her"

How the hell I fuck her? Theres not any hint

Also I havent done 69 with her and I dont know how to do it

Please help
u have too peep her when she mastrubating with the divice u got. u have alrdy did it. after that u need to go to the shower in 7:30 mornong (i dont remember it but u can buy the other device for 1000 bucks from the shop so can see where the girls are) then u have to watch Lola in the shower (like u did with vanessa and other). stay there until she see u. then go to her room, talk to her. tell her about ur dream and then have sex. fuck that pussy ,

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes