bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
His last game end at around 1.6, does that mean that this at the finishing end, cause there's still alot of question to be answer.

Paol.Willow

Dec 17, 2020
I’ve peeped on Lola several times and get nothing out of it, I’ve peeped on her in the shower and got caught went to talk to her about it and nothings new then I peeped again and nothings new. I don’t understand what to do next. I also have a lot of gallery images not unlocked when I’ve pretty much done everything the walkthroughs mention. I don’t understand this
did u uppgreate the divice to record her when she mastrubait? if not u have to record her.

Tsutomu 101

Jul 16, 2018

Hello everyone,

I hope everybody enjoyed the latest update of GH, I am already writing scenes for the next one. I think it will be no surprise that the event in studio needs continuation, so I'm going probably start with that. I certainly have plans for one more Vanessa event and given the feedback, I might make some changes and make the kitchen event with Vanessa repeatable. I'm not sure about the rest, I might move the main story forward a little bit or add more events for the girls. That will all be decided in the upcoming days as I finish the first scripts for the next update.

I hope you all had a great weekend and thank you very much for your support!

See you next week.
is this scene playable in this version?

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
Thanks to the developer for another fun game! Thanks to the community for all the tips & tricks. Finished the game....just waitng for the next release!

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
Hey guys,

how do I replace the cover from the book using knife and glue ?
first you need to complete the sleep scene with her . then you will be able to walk up to her desk when she isn't in her room. if you have all item. click on her time machine book. then click on your backpack drag knife to her book then drag glue to time machine book cover then drag the erotic book you got from vanessas room to the time machine cover and then you just place the book back on her desk

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Finally, after 10-15 times trying unsuccessfully to take the photo while fucking Lola (pure girl...) I downloaded the uncompressed version and did not use the walkthrough mode in the front page and it worked. I don't have the green suggestions but I think I will survive. Not sure which of the two was the problem, but I guess more likely some bug with the walkthrough: now Mia told me to have the photo with Lola, instead of not being her type
Yesss Mia, Vanessa wait for me...

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
1613346451400.png

Hello everyone,
I keep working on new scenes for GH. I have already decided which scenes I want to put in the next update and wrote a rough script. There will also be some nice changes coming with the next update. Thanks to our 100$ tier, we have custom renders reward and those will be added to the game as a secret gallery. There will also be a new cheat button for maximum sexual energy in the Extra version, that should help with any problems in the later stages of the game. Dialogue choices will also have a new background to help you with any problematic decisions. Overall, I think it should make the game more enjoyable to play. Enjoy today's preview.
Thank you for your support!
See you next week.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes