sc69

May 24, 2018
Hi! I just finished "my cute roommate" and at the end of that it says: "In girl house you can once again meet the sexiest characters from this game" and was wondering which recurring characters did he use/ did he consider "sexiest" XD

Stepfan

May 2, 2020
please someone make a walkthought. I can't fiind items. The game is too hard. I liked the story but got try it again in the future with a picture walkthought.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hi! I just finished "my cute roommate" and at the end of that it says: "In girl house you can once again meet the sexiest characters from this game" and was wondering which recurring characters did he use/ did he consider "sexiest" XD
The roommate of course.

lodar

May 13, 2018
I love how people are being unable to read and then get angry about it.
You must be new to this thread, since Astaros is known for not keeping deadlines.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

bella_3_24.jpg

Hello everyone,

Sorry for missing last week's news. I had some issues with my computer and when I got it back working, it was already Wednesday and it felt strange to post news about last week so late, so I've decided to simply skip it. Last week I focused mostly on creating new animations and playing with some new settings to see what could be improved and how. This week was mostly about static renders and getting my PC back to in order. Good thing is that nothing was lost, except for some time and my nerves. If everything goes well, I think next week we can start talking about release dates. Enjoy this week's preview.

Thank you for your support and see you next week.

Keltyone

Mar 3, 2018
Is there a way to skip the minigames, I'm of limited peripheral vision, so the ones where I need to notice things are made more difficult especially when they speed up

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes