Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
View attachment 1037169

Hello everyone,
I keep working on new scenes for GH. I have already decided which scenes I want to put in the next update and wrote a rough script. There will also be some nice changes coming with the next update. Thanks to our 100$ tier, we have custom renders reward and those will be added to the game as a secret gallery. There will also be a new cheat button for maximum sexual energy in the Extra version, that should help with any problems in the later stages of the game. Dialogue choices will also have a new background to help you with any problematic decisions. Overall, I think it should make the game more enjoyable to play. Enjoy today's preview.
Thank you for your support!
See you next week.
...AWESOME...

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
This game is a clusterfuck of bugs with very vague walkthrough tips. Good renders and animations are wasted on the stupid gameplay. I'm just gonna skim through the gallery and move on.

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
Can't get past find the youngest one in her room doing herself, no camera upgrade in store, angel and devil not helping. I get to the room spy, focus on her, see her doing her thing, nothing else...

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
1613982958979.png

Hello everyone,
Another week has passed and that means another weekly news. This week has been mostly monotonous, I keep creating renders for the new scenes and writing dialogue. Few renders did not turn out as I wanted, so I had to redo them, but that's the joy of working in DAZ. I also read some interesting ideas from you in the comments, and I think we can figure out something with that. I already have scripts for the next update and so if I don't squeeze in it now, I will put it on the list of things to do after the next update.
Thank you for your support and feedback!
See you next week.

LMtheBo$$

Oct 22, 2020
Models really did improve from My Cute Roommate, or at least it looks like, seeing the pictures. Looking forward to play it!

P.S. I know it's an old game but I just finished MCR now :)

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes