Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I've removed both mods and played "normally" and nothing
Might just be broken for some of us then mate. I deleted the game. The dev does do great content, but it also takes him a fucking age to get it working the way it should. Though not had half as many problems with this game as I did his last. I'll just wait now until its finished and then try again at a later date. I don't pay so I can't over-complain as that wouldn't be fair.

Flanex

Jun 27, 2017
Love this game despite the minor bugs I've encountered. I'm about to 69 Lola. I've been waiting to eat that sweet lil ginger peach.Mmmm! It's a damn shame this was abandoned.

Nov 1, 2017
Might just be broken for some of us then mate. I deleted the game. The dev does do great content, but it also takes him a fucking age to get it working the way it should. Though not had half as many problems with this game as I did his last. I'll just wait now until its finished and then try again at a later date. I don't pay so I can't over-complain as that wouldn't be fair.
The right decision bro! Stay safe! ;)

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Love this game despite the minor bugs I've encountered. I'm about to 69 Lola. I've been waiting to eat that sweet lil ginger peach.Mmmm! It's a damn shame this was abandoned.
What makes you think this is abandoned???, look on previous page, dev is saying what he's working on

Reactions: Flanex and keenkp

Flanex

Jun 27, 2017
What makes you think this is abandoned???, look on previous page, dev is saying what he's working on
Well shit! That's great news! I must have gotten it mixed up with another game. I can't wait to see where this goes.LOVE the girls & the art! I like that it's not that easy too. I played it for hours just getting blue balled left & right LOL.

dato000

Nov 16, 2017
not at all, despite all those minor inconveniences, is a good game with really good renders. The dev is active and the game is on fire, cmon, give a shot.

Also we need more moments like these!! is simply beautiful!!

1.PNG

Last edited:

Flanex

Jun 27, 2017
I'm having a hard time progressing ANYTHING with Vicky. I merged the glue with the sunscreen. Honestly, I'd rather progress with Vanessa but either one will do. I ain't asking anyone to hold my hand through this, but a hint would be nice.

Flanex

Jun 27, 2017
Vicky is the least attractive of them all to me, but I'm just trying to progress through the game. I hope there's a future scene where I get to fuck Mia up her bitchy asshole & make her scream! LOL :devilish:

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
u have too peep her when she mastrubating with the divice u got. u have alrdy did it. after that u need to go to the shower in 7:30 mornong (i dont remember it but u can buy the other device for 1000 bucks from the shop so can see where the girls are) then u have to watch Lola in the shower (like u did with vanessa and other). stay there until she see u. then go to her room, talk to her. tell her about ur dream and then have sex. fuck that pussy ,
I’ve peeped on Lola several times and get nothing out of it, I’ve peeped on her in the shower and got caught went to talk to her about it and nothings new then I peeped again and nothings new. I don’t understand what to do next. I also have a lot of gallery images not unlocked when I’ve pretty much done everything the walkthroughs mention. I don’t understand this

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
I’ve peeped on Lola several times and get nothing out of it, I’ve peeped on her in the shower and got caught went to talk to her about it and nothings new then I peeped again and nothings new. I don’t understand what to do next. I also have a lot of gallery images not unlocked when I’ve pretty much done everything the walkthroughs mention. I don’t understand this
Then I guess you are just missing to record here while she is masturbating, you have to upgrade the peeping device, and then confront her
On my side, I am stuck on the point where I have to take a photo while fucking Lola. Tried everything but cant pick the camera... this is blocking all the game progression (so close to fucking Mia)

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
Then I guess you are just missing to record here while she is masturbating, you have to upgrade the peeping device, and then confront her
On my side, I am stuck on the point where I have to take a photo while fucking Lola. Tried everything but cant pick the camera... this is blocking all the game progression (so close to fucking Mia)
how to peep on lolas room??? upgrade all the surveillance and max her affection give her the book what else am i missing???

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
Weird because I've looked for the extra piece for the snooper and can't see it. weird. Now if I ever find it I'll probably run into your problem next

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
how to peep on lolas room??? upgrade all the surveillance and max her affection give her the book what else am i missing???
How to find snooper when its not in the store..(already gave her the book, can see her masturbating and nothing else comes after it) Pretty sure I maxed her affection to level 2(what Im calling it) Don't get what that'd have to do with catching her masturbating and then the story progressing after that..

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes