U

User_10739

Found little bug in ep_3.rpy: line 898
"Exception: Sayer os is not a function or string." because it's not "os" but "ols".

Same error in ep_3.rpy line 900.
Here is the fix I used for that and it allowed me to finally finish the update. Just drop it into the game/ascript folder and delete the ep_3.rpyc file.

Reactions: Maverick43

nosebleed

Mar 2, 2018
Hi, for you who hates the math mini game. Try this mod. It will allow you to choose any answer and the game will respond as if each and every choice you made was correct.

:
Features:
- When you help the girl with her math homework, you don't have to make a correct choice. ANY RANDOM ANSWER WILL SUFFICE, THE GAME WILL RESPOND AS IF YOUR CHOICES ARE ALWAYS CORRECT.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Does the percent choice have any significance? :unsure:I mean which of the five choice does what? :confused:Anyone?:unsure::)

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
im honestly going wait till .4 because this bugs drove me insane. once .4 comes i wait for a patch since that one will probably be buggy too

noob123456

Dec 20, 2017
Somebody can help me every time when I want to use the screwdriver I get this error message
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' u'items/screwdriver.pic'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'items/screwdriver.pic'.
Go to the folder "images\items" and make a copy of the "screwdriver.png" and rename it "screwdriver.pic"

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
The mac version still gets the error after you try to have the doctor follow you. Anyone have a fix for MAC?

noob123456

Dec 20, 2017
The mac version still gets the error after you try to have the doctor follow you. Anyone have a fix for MAC?
I am assuming it's missing some pictures, "b_hall_basement.png" and "b_hall_second_floor.png"? If you have ver 0.2, just copy the pics from the "images/buttons/b_hall_basement.pic" and "b_hall_second_floor.pic" over to ver 0.3 and rename the extension to ".png"

Reactions: triscuits

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hi, i made some mod and fix some bugs (that i found).

Girl House [v0.3 Extras] MOD:
Mod File: Girl House [v0.3 Extras] MOD.rar
Features:
- You don't have to collect screwdriver. just grab the clothes and LEAVE THE SCREWDRIVER ALONE, DON'T TAKE IT, otherwise error. (YOU CAN OPEN THE WINDOW EVEN IF YOU DON'T COLLECT THE SCREWDRIVER)
- when you collect the card it will give you $9999999
- Fix the scene with doctor
- Image errors are likely not to appears again (e.g. laptop, battery, etc)

Installation:
- Make sure to download a fresh game file provided in OP page
- Extract the game to any folder you like. A folder named "GirlHouse-0.3ex-win" will be generated.
- Download Mod and open it.
- Extract "Girl House [v0.3 Extras] MOD.rar" to "GirlHouse-0.3ex-win\game"

EDIT 1: Update MOD. You will be able to finish the last scene (Mask Webcam scene) with no error (see notes).
EDIT 2: Try to run it in new game or to be save newly extracted game file. I don't have the previous game save so i personally don't find any more error messages after applying this mod in v0.3.
EDIT 3: If you don't start with a newly extracted game file from OP Post, some error might occur.
Notes: Don't collect the mask before the event to find a mask started, otherwise error might appear.

Girl House [v0.3 Extras] Math MOD:
Mod File: Girl House [v0.3 Extras] Math MOD.rar
Features:
- When you help the girl with her math homework, you don't have to make a correct choice. ANY RANDOM ANSWER WILL SUFFICE, THE GAME WILL RESPOND AS IF YOUR CHOICES ARE ALWAYS CORRECT.

Installation:
- Extract "Girl House [v0.3 Extras] Math MOD.rar" to "GirlHouse-0.3ex-win\game"

Please give me a feedback so that i can know if this mod works in your PC or not. If you find any more error please kindly reply with screenshot. Thanks.
Bless you

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
did it worked for you? thank god.. honestly this game is buggy as fuck. but fortunately my mod works for others..
Sorry, I too got a few game breaking bugs even after trying with a fresh install and new game. When I talk to the older daughter after her mother has not allowed her to go to the party, I get the error screen.

Frustrating. Instead of the expected fuckfest, we get a bugfest.

Thanks to all for trying, though. I've tried the bugfix in the OP as well. Still no joy.

Hasbu

Dec 15, 2018
Screenshot_2019-02-06-06-45-38-523_girl.house.png How to overcome
When the first game took the screwdriver I could not open the bag and it happened like this picture

ontach

Apr 8, 2018

Features:
- You don't have to collect screwdriver. just grab the clothes and LEAVE THE SCREWDRIVER ALONE, DON'T TAKE IT, otherwise error. (YOU CAN OPEN THE WINDOW EVEN IF YOU DON'T COLLECT THE SCREWDRIVER)

Installation:
- Extract the game to any folder you like. A folder named "GirlHouse-0.3ex-win" will be generated.

EDIT 1: Update MOD. You will be able to finish the last scene (Mask Webcam scene) with no error (see notes).
EDIT 2: Try to run it in new game or to be save newly extracted game file. I don't have the previous game save so i personally don't find any more error messages after applying this mod in v0.3.
EDIT 3: If you don't start with a newly extracted game file from OP Post, some error might occur.
Notes: Don't collect the mask before the event to find a mask started, otherwise error might appear.

Features:

Installation:

Please give me a feedback so that i can know if this mod works in your PC or not. If you find any more error please kindly reply with screenshot. Thanks.
Could you please put a time stamp or a version number each time you modify the patch? I'm betting this will need a few more iterations.

I'll try the latest version now.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Update is impossible to play

"come with me" Click the bottom arrow, ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR and it never ends, you can't ignore them, and rolling back doesn't let you continue.

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
After playing My Cute Roommate a few times and enjoying it i thought I'd give this a try
Looks like I'll wait for next release (Even after using screwdriver) and (v0.3) (n) GirlHouse 06_02_2019 05_07_43.png

Nov 11, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'/buttons/b_hall_second_floor.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'buttons/b_hall_second_floor.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/ascript/ep_3.rpyc", line 112, in script
Ug��� .�>�o
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\GirlHouse-0.3ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1356, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\GirlHouse-0.3ex-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1481, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\GirlHouse-0.3ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2227, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\GirlHouse-0.3ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\GirlHouse-0.3ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\GirlHouse-0.3ex-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\GirlHouse-0.3ex-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\GirlHouse-0.3ex-win\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\GirlHouse-0.3ex-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\GirlHouse-0.3ex-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\GirlHouse-0.3ex-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 727, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\GirlHouse-0.3ex-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
st, at)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\GirlHouse-0.3ex-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\GirlHouse-0.3ex-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\GirlHouse-0.3ex-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\GirlHouse-0.3ex-win\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'buttons/b_hall_second_floor.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
GirlHouse 0.3ex
Wed Feb 06 00:46:13 2019

Help me

locys

Dec 1, 2018

Features:

Installation:

Features:

Installation:

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes