RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Go to your room, click the left arrow to go to the wardrobe. Look in closet closely for a mask and give it to the Mia.
It should be noted that you have to go into your inventory, click on the mask to highlight it (it will appear in the upper left hand corner signifying you're holding it) and then talk to Mia. You can't just have it in your inventory and talk to her.

Oh and the quest for her to make money that way is total garbage because you're not going to earn 20,000 the way she's doing it.
I did it in like 20 minutes doing save cheating for the Roulette.
There's also the dumbass who threatened Vanessa, his credit card fell and you can pick it up.

lodar

May 13, 2018
Thats (regarding the mask) what I was looking for!
Yeah I also just used the card. I thought you could just end the quest after that.

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
I am assuming it's missing some pictures, "b_hall_basement.png" and "b_hall_second_floor.png"? If you have ver 0.2, just copy the pics from the "images/buttons/b_hall_basement.pic" and "b_hall_second_floor.pic" over to ver 0.3 and rename the extension to ".png"
Unfortunately I don't have the old version

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
I added the mod and it looks like the game works but i got a problem... They call me "None", can i change the name with some code?

Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
why I don't pay for the game then I can't criticize with the game?
I just saw a game been post,and give a try,then I found it have too many bugs to play,and just speak out of the truth.
it's there any problems?
so.you thought that you give a prise would make the game better?
Good point but it's not what i'm talking about...
Stay with your understanding.

honopje

Apr 4, 2018
I can't play the game. Russian text when clicking on the basement with the doctor to follow me. Also the mod is not working for me with opening the window without the screwdriver. It keeps saying that the window cant be broken.

Reactions: Gandalf78

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
I started from my last Save and now their are parts which are still Russian and I get allways the same Bug after talking and Hypnot. the Doc.
After unpacking the Mod and Restarting the Game, also "The Window" thing dosn´t work with or without Screwdriver the only thing that opens is a Russian Text that stays!! What a Crap!
How is it possible that a Game that looked good is after the next Update a Total waste!?
And if you need a Mod for Calculating go back to School!

Reactions: honopje

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
On a complete side note, I think Astaros needs to at least change or brighten up the color of the mask. Without looking through some posts on page 36, I never would've looked more carefully through the closet for it. Like, c'mon.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes