Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
Hit an error on android, right after visiting your uncle. There were a few other images that were not found as well. Couldn't continue on after error

Last edited:

DemonNoxion

Jun 7, 2018
dunno. i didnot have any issues. did u proceed with lola photos if 1st time?... or did 3 photosessions without mia if u imply 2nd time
The matter of the picture is over and having sex with her has been opened, but now there are no new good things

lapoutrelle

May 10, 2020
Having an issue, what should i do when i watch vanessa masturbating in the shower ? if i stay she look angry , and if i leave i'm still blocked ?

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Seriously, how can you win fight against the uncle. I lose evry time and some punch even gives the opponent some health back.

Edit: Never mind, I got lucky one time and managed to beat him.
This game is such a mess. I played since the first version and the dev changed everything at some point. The story is non existent and just doesn't make sense. Shitty game.
Yeah this is a horrible shitty game. Can't believe they never changed the fighting before the game was "completed" all the complaints on here.

milio81

Jan 26, 2021
Hey guys, for some reason i cant get passes the knife and glue thing, can someone tell me what to do?
Thanks

brrr60

Jun 9, 2017
game on android crashes when Im at neighbor's pool and she comes back naked. Is there a fix for that and if not, can I progress in the main story ignoring this interaction alltogether?

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes