Tigryss

Jun 9, 2020
I've tried to do this but the phone doesn't show up.
I have the same problem, between sex with Lola the phone doesn't show up. I checked the code but somhow missing photo

"
scene lts_try_19 full with Dis
lts "Please... be gentle."
he nake "Don't worry."

scene lts_try_12_anim02 with Dis
show lts_try_12_anim_speed1 at zoom_d
$ amb(s_lite_sex)
call penistimer ('lts_sex_first_hero_cum_1', exit_button=True, auto=True)
$ lts_sex_speed = 1

label lts_sex_first_4_1:

$ lts_sex_speed_str = str(lts_sex_speed)
$ exec('ImageCarousel("lts_try_12_anim_speed'+lts_sex_speed_str+'", "lts_try_13_anim_speed'+lts_sex_speed_str+'", "lts_try_14_anim_speed'+lts_sex_speed_str+'", at1=zoom_d,at2=zoom_dr, at3=zoom_ur)')
$ menu_pos(x=0)
menu:
"Faster" if lts_sex_speed <3:
$ lts_sex_speed +=1
$ pt_speed *=2

"Slowly" if lts_sex_speed >1:
$ lts_sex_speed -=1
$ pt_speed /=2
jump lts_sex_first_4_1
"

Err0r 0ne

Sep 23, 2017
Damn man, can't progress more.
That tips keep saying about Lola doing something evening in her room.
No nothing.
No book to take, No "I know what you did dialog"
Really fuck.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

Hello everyone,

I've finished the first scene for the next game and I must say I quite like how it turned out. It's a really good feeling when things looks exactly how you imagined, but there is obviously still a lot of work ahead of me. I just wanted to share the good news. Enjoy this week's preview and I will see you again soon with more news.

Thank you for your support!

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
He might not reuse templates, it would be nice if he didn't use old templates for some characters.

karenz

Sep 29, 2018
is this seriously the end ?, but outside the story vicky cant get fucked, while the other character can, what is this trickery ?

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

Hello everyone,

I was asked a question in PM, I think the answer will be interesting to everyone. Plus I have a nice picture for you. The question was when the release of the new game will be and will there be hot scenes in it?

I really want to release it this month, and I hope that I will succeed. I am doing my best to make it happen. At least 2 hot scenes are planned for the release, it is possible that there will even be 3. One of them is already ready.

So don't worry, the game will have interesting content from the very beginning and you won't have to wait for a bunch of updates to get somewhere.

Thanks for your support, it allows me to make better games for you.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "F4iunyl3x, post: 6118895, membro: 846778"]

Olá a todos,

Fui questionado no PM, acho que a resposta será interessante para todos. Além disso, tenho uma bela foto para você. A questão era quando será o lançamento do novo jogo e haverá cenas quentes nele?

Eu realmente quero lançá-lo este mês e espero ter sucesso. Estou fazendo o meu melhor para que isso aconteça Estão planejadas pelo menos 2 cenas quentes para o lançamento, é possível que sejam até 3. Uma delas já está pronta.

Portanto, não se preocupe, o jogo terá conteúdo interessante desde o início e você não terá que esperar por um monte de atualizações para chegar a algum lugar.

Obrigado pelo seu apoio, ele me permite fazer jogos melhores para você.
[/CITAR]
this character model is getting a little repetitive for me.

• Sad
Reactions: F4iunyl3x
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes