cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
Why does the MC look so much like Vanessa's son if he wasn't going to delve into this subject? And the memories that happened when he went to sleep? And the neighbor what happened to her? Honestly, this supposed ending is very disappointing. It had everything to be a great game in terms of history but it didn't go up to a point.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "Sr_Juli, postagem: 6149190, membro: 96099"]
É a marca de óculos mais conhecida, mas com as iniciais invertidas
[/CITAR]
Seriously? Well I thought it was a mention of Brazil lol

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Poking around this thread for a bit (searching and just browsing page by page for a while), I wasn't able to find someone specifically stating the pattern for touching (AKA "listening to") Barbara at the doctor's office.

BARBARA TOUCH POINTS (at doctor's office)
This totally could have already been given in detail, but just in case, here is a pattern I've found always works:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've attached an image with approximate hotspots for reference. Hopefully this is of some use to anyone wanting the steps in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm adding this for alternate names for body locations: Areola, Heart, Tit, Boob, Underbreast, Under-breast, Breast bottom, Breast crack, Xiphoid, Stomach, Belly, Bellybutton, Pussy, Cunt, Leg

Last edited:

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
I've literally got an issue on the first scene as I can't escape the hospital window for some reason. I click on the screwdriver then the window but it won't let me out. I already have my clothes.
What am I doing wrong as nothing happens?
Screenshot_20210803-024034_GirlHouse.jpg

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
anybody know how to do for next
This gives almost no context. What happened right before looking at the map where only the girls' house is shown? IIRC, I never tried using the map on the phone until the game prompted me to. From that point on, I never had a problem visiting the few other locations there are.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes