fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
"Lola probably wants you again , and we need a picture of you fucking her . you can combine business with pleasure"
what to do ?

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
What time in her room? I tried all times and the event does not come up.
enter her room in the afternoon press on the balloon and she will ask if you want to see her "work" click on the option to talk about something else and then click on the photo shoots.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
M
enter her room in the afternoon press on the balloon and she will ask if you want to see her "work" click on the option to talk about something else and then click on the photo shoots.
More or less that I don't remember so well because it's been a while since I finished the game.More or less that I don't remember so well because it's been a while since I finished the game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
"Lola probably wants you again , and we need a picture of you fucking her . you can combine business with pleasure"
what to do ?
When you start the scene, the MC will line up his dick to Lola's pussy, but he will not yet have begun having sex. Your phone is still available (in the top right), so click or tap it. Then go to the Camera app (not the Photos app) on the phone and open that. Finally, you'll have the phone with some lines, showing Lola, her pussy, and the MC's dick. Click / tap the circle button at the bottom of the phone. When she asks about the photo, tell her either that you wanted to remember this moment or that you thought she was so beautiful that you had to take a picture. (I don't remember anymore which way the choice is worded.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Antonisimo

Dan02

Feb 7, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to unclock the scene after getting escape from hospital which is car scene (vanessa)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to unclock the scene after getting escape from hospital which is car scene (vanessa)
It's been quite a while for me; can you describe the scene in more detail? What scene is not unlocked? From what I remember, the MC goes with Vanessa or you get a game over; does refusing to go with her unlock a scene?

If you do go with Vanessa instead, what is the scene after arriving at her house that you're trying to unlock?

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
Guys, if you have the Walkthrough Mod installed and are having problems triggering the "Remind Mia about the photo shoot" scenario, you don't need to either reinstall the game or disable the mod.
Just by temporarily removing from a specific folder some files, triggering the scene, saving, exiting the game, and then putting them back on will suffice.
The scene is triggered in Mia's room, so you can go to this path: game\ascript\!places\!milf_house\_ols_room\ and drag out the *.rpy files (as those are related to the mod; only the original *.rpyc files should remain).
The files to move (just in case) are:
ols_room_webchat.rpy
ols_room.rpy
ols_send_lts_photo.rpy
ols_sex.rpy
ols_webchat_session1.rpy
ols_webchat_session2.rpy
ols_webchat_session3.rpy
ols_webchat_session5.rpy
ols.rpy

Hope this helps.

Mardi Gras

Jun 27, 2020
Guys, if you have the Walkthrough Mod installed and are having problems triggering the "Remind Mia about the photo shoot" scenario, you don't need to either reinstall the game or disable the mod.
Just by temporarily removing from a specific folder some files, triggering the scene, saving, exiting the game, and then putting them back on will suffice.
The scene is triggered in Mia's room, so you can go to this path: game\ascript\!places\!milf_house\_ols_room\ and drag out the *.rpy files (as those are related to the mod; only the original *.rpyc files should remain).
The files to move (just in case) are:
ols_room_webchat.rpy
ols_room.rpy
ols_send_lts_photo.rpy
ols_sex.rpy
ols_webchat_session1.rpy
ols_webchat_session2.rpy
ols_webchat_session3.rpy
ols_webchat_session5.rpy
ols.rpy

Hope this helps.
I tried this and still could not get this to trigger.

Dan02

Feb 7, 2019
It's been quite a while for me; can you describe the scene in more detail? What scene is not unlocked? From what I remember, the MC goes with Vanessa or you get a game over; does refusing to go with her unlock a scene?

If you do go with Vanessa instead, what is the scene after arriving at her house that you're trying to unlock?
I got scene triggered in extra content version by the clicking on the cleavage during first meet with vanessa in car

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Lula was also punished
So I may not recall every step in the process now, but I think I remember this order for things: Take a picture of Lola at night (when her door is unlocked) > Show Mia the photo > Give Lola an erotic book > Check on Lola at night (when her door is locked) > Tell Lola you know what she does > Record Lola doing it > Confront Lola again > Take a compromising picture of her > Show Mia

. . . and things continue from there. Have you done all of the above activities yet? Where did you leave off in the whole process? IIRC, I think you can click / tap on the quest to see a hint about what comes next, but I might be misremembering.

Ohnana

Jun 15, 2021
```While loading <'Recolor' <'Image' u'mod/bad_point.png'> 255 255 255 127 True>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'mod/bad_point.png'.
```

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
```While loading <'Recolor' <'Image' u'mod/bad_point.png'> 255 255 255 127 True>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'mod/bad_point.png'.
```
There is a lot about Ren'Py I don't understand, but does Ignore allow you to move past this? It seems like a missing image would just mean that the game can't display it; I would guess this doesn't completely crash the game, right? Or does it not let you move beyond the error?

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
No harem tag, means no harem scene in-game even though the dev rush it? or can we at least have the mom and her friend (the doctor) to be MC's girlfriends... nothing like that?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No harem tag, means no harem scene in-game even though the dev rush it? or can we at least have the mom and her friend (the doctor) to be MC's girlfriends... nothing like that?
Nope, unfortunately. I really feel like Astaros rushed this for some reason. IDK why, since there was still a fair amount that could've happened in the game to progress things. It was pretty much just, "So now that you've developed relationships with all of these women, it's time to finish all of that and say goodbye." Like, what? Everything revealed and "wrapped up" (if you can really call it that) was incredibly sudden and felt really forced. There are several things unexplained, too — about the MC's connection to the girls of the house, about the plot overall, about the MC's powers. It makes the game suddenly confusing as hell.

Reactions: VolksKrieg
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes