cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018

View attachment 1318642
Hello everyone,

Time for some news. The first version of the game is almost ready. There are still some things missing, but I hope to get it all done and finished next week. I really hope you will all get to play it this month. I don't expect any major issues at this stage but you never know, so in case anything changes, I will keep you posted.
Also, the name will most likely be MCR 2.

Enjoy today's preview.

Thank you for your support and see you next week!
DEAN got even hotter.

• Love
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
He will probably release MCR2 by the middle of next month.
I really have a good feeling about this game. After the success of MCR-1 and abrupt ending of GH, this a the next step. As it includes almost all characters from MCR-1 except a few, as soon as it releases it's going to get a lot of audience. If the story is nice and deep, it would also be a huge success.

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
I'm stuck!! How do I give the erotic book to lola?
--> Buy gluestick and take the knife
--> Take the book that Lola reads everyday
--> Use knife on Lola's book to take it's cover.
--> Use glue stick on book cover and use the glued book cover on erotic book
--> Place the book at it's place

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
I really have a good feeling about this game. After the success of MCR-1 and abrupt ending of GH, this a the next step. As it includes almost all characters from MCR-1 except a few, as soon as it releases it's going to get a lot of audience. If the story is nice and deep, it would also be a huge success.
just hope that this new MCR-2 is not too slow the Android version as it is the first game.

Reactions: Jill_Royce

vungoc

Dec 19, 2017
Hi Guy. I am Vietnamese. my English is bad. I want the game to have a Vietnamese translation like this game. everyone let me know. thank you

Reactions: atib316

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
Hi Guy. I am Vietnamese. my English is bad. I want the game to have a Vietnamese translation like this game. everyone let me know. thank you
Learning english is your best option, the more you try to understand and be interested in it, the faster and better you will be on it. You are pretty good already.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Any idea ? Continuation of this in future because i personally like this game and characters especially Vanessa ❤❤ .. also Mc mom is hot in the end so i think there should be continuation with more new genre added like Cheating,incest,ntr, etc
ntr is not a option

Reactions: EJW and Dan02

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
So what happened to the girlfriend who was in the car at first?
I'm asking you a question because I didn't look closely at the contents.

Oct 28, 2017
Is Vanessa the MC mom?? I was playing the game and like have a doubt or feeling like that reading the text but it doesn't have incest tag. Is it??

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes