Juidas

May 14, 2019
Is Vanessa the MC mom?? I was playing the game and like have a doubt or feeling like that reading the text but it doesn't have incest tag. Is it??
Do you remember the beginning of the game when you escape from hospital and Vanessa runs you over, that scene gives the indication that it is the first time that they have met. You might be confused because Vanessa is a mom but the MC ends up living with them after the accident and so they do mom/son things like he helps her out and she scolds him and stuff for peeping. So based around the story line no I don't think this game needs an "Incest" tag

Reactions: Kakarot vegeta

asterzone

Mar 31, 2021
Mouse wheel up/down bugs out after a few dialogs, is this known issue? Intended? If I restart the game it works again for a few dialog then becomes unusable again.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
SSo

View attachment 1318642
Hello everyone,

Time for some news. The first version of the game is almost ready. There are still some things missing, but I hope to get it all done and finished next week. I really hope you will all get to play it this month. I don't expect any major issues at this stage but you never know, so in case anything changes, I will keep you posted.
Also, the name will most likely be MCR 2.

Enjoy today's preview.

Thank you for your support and see you next week!
So will there be an official name for each character?

ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019
how to open scenes 3, 4, 6, 7, 8 ?
I just played the game and they have opened. If u need more info, then:
3 - after lesbian scene with Vici and Barbara, u will get quest to join to the girls
4 - after 3-d pict go to Vici room and there it is
6 - come to TV at the evening, when Mia is there, and watch together and talk about photo session
7 - the same thing, but in last update, u must just repeat the 6-th step and wait for Lola
8 - on the next day, when u completed 7-th step, come with Mia to photo session

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
can anybody help me? What should I do in Blowjob 2? I've already cut the cover of the book Lola was reading, I have glue and the other sex book, but how do I put the two together? When I put them on top of each other, nothing happens.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
I just played the game and they have opened. If u need more info, then:
3 - after lesbian scene with Vici and Barbara, u will get quest to join to the girls
4 - after 3-d pict go to Vici room and there it is
6 - come to TV at the evening, when Mia is there, and watch together and talk about photo session
7 - the same thing, but in last update, u must just repeat the 6-th step and wait for Lola
8 - on the next day, when u completed 7-th step, come with Mia to photo session
scenes 3, 4, 8 do not open, although I did everything as written. they don't go to the photo shoot the next day. How can I open them?

ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019
scenes 3, 4, 8 do not open, although I did everything as written. they don't go to the photo shoot the next day. How can I open them?
idk, u can try to do this like: load from save before the scene and play this one more time. Maybe it will worked
This save on 3-d pict

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes